Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

obpersent1---I was actually meaning others on this site, but your reply just justifys some of the so called "experts" on this site. Dude...take it easy man...you'll live a lot longer not worrying about your thread being locked or deleted.

More things in this world to stress about

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Grammer,thats the best you got.Are you are seriously talking about paragraphs on a forum.Now thats funny,i did'nt realize i was being graded on it.But thank school teacher....
    Quote Originally Posted by obpercent1 View Post
    Joba- One word for you, paragraphs look it up. I guess if you judge a member by the amount of post you must be a really good one I don't care either way I am on the forum as a collector and am here to help fellow collectors as well I have dealt with many members through the site and will continue to do so, it is just that this thread has outlived its usefull life.

I am not worried about them locking my thread.It would be stubid to lock a classified thread becuase of lack on interest but whatever.I am not a moderator on here and they have all the power.They would just be wrong doing it.And i realize there is alot more in life to worry about.And i dont stress this at all,my life is bigger than this.But does'nt mean i would'nt be upset but it unjustify being locked.And i dont know why people have to come on here and make your negative comments.Life should be biggers for you guy than to worry about my thread.So it goes both ways on that.I am just try to sell some of my items.And i was makign a joke of it and trying to have some fun.I am sorry it bothered some of you....
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy77 View Post
    obpersent1---I was actually meaning others on this site, but your reply just justifys some of the so called "experts" on this site. Dude...take it easy man...you'll live a lot longer not worrying about your thread being locked or deleted.

More things in this world to stress about

I think the paragraph suggestion is valid. Your words clump up and it makes me not want to read them, its just a suggestion but I think a lot more people would read your posts if you split up the words and made them more readable.
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

Banned

Wink Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

The adventure continues...

Dave M.