Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Phillies 2010 Winter Sale?

Are the phillies having a winter sale this year? I havent heard anything, anyone know anything about it?

Re: Phillies 2010 Winter Sale?

I haven't either,but the past couple of years they've had a good amount of game used at their "Christmas with the Phanatic" weekend in early December..

Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Quote Originally Posted by bubbrubb25 View Post
    Are the phillies having a winter sale this year? I havent heard anything, anyone know anything about it?
    I emailed the Phillies a few weeks ago and they told me Dec. 4th-5th.

Chris

Was picking up some stuff for the kids the other day at the Clubhouse store and the woman said December 4-5. 10 a.m. - 6 not positive on end time). Phanatic lighting Christmas tree Saturday evening.

Wish I could go, but out of town with work.
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection

Thanks guys!

Does anyone know if other teams do a winter memorabilia sale like this? Do the Orioles?

Quote Originally Posted by 8ripken2131 View Post
    Does anyone know if other teams do a winter memorabilia sale like this? Do the Orioles?
    The Orioles have a fanfest, which includes a game used sale (Phillies have the holiday sale), along with past/present players Orioles that autograph during the day (Phillies have the Phestival during the season). I believe the 2011 fanfest will be Saturday, January 29th at the Baltimore Convention Center and it only happens once per year.

Some other teams that I am aware of a fanfest/sale that could be driving possibilities from Central/Eastern PA would include the Reds and the Pirates. I believe Redsfest 2010 is the same weekend (Fri Dec. 3rd-Sun Dec. 5th) as the Phillies Christmas sale and they have game used and past/present players signing autographs that weekend. Also, the Pirates have Piratefest which I believe is January 28th-30th, 2011 at the David Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh and this has game used and players signing.

The Nationals have Natsfest, but I do not know when this will take place.

Hope this helps.

Chris

If anyone is planning on heading to the Phillies sale and wouldn't mind looking for an item or two for me, could you send me a PM.

Thanks ... and really bummed I'm gonna miss this. Really wanted to bring my kids to see Santa-Phanatic
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection

Banned

Question Re: Phillies 2010 Winter Sale?

Quote Originally Posted by 8ripken2131 View Post
    The White Sox and Cubs have their fan conventions one week apart in January 2011, and, historically, both have had game-used items for sale or, in the Cubs' case, some at auction. No doubt the White Sox will have their usual excellent array of items. With the Cubs, though, no one seems sure of the distribution of game-used items there. Some team employees believe that the team sales will now only be through a Steiner booth, what with their current deal with the Cubs. Those fans used to buying common player gamers for $100 a pop are gonna feel some sticker shock when they see Steiner's prices...I expect a lot of fan grumbling this coming January.

Dave Miedema

If anyone is planning to attend the Phillies event in December and wouldn't mind helping me pick up an item or two, please email me.

Thanks,
    Drew
    drewgetty@yahoo.com