Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

25 to go to 3000!!!!..I think i will hit it before derek jeter does-

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Congrats on the milestone and you did it all with one thread. LOL

YES 3000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----Thanks i am so happy.....Yes it is amazing to get this milestone in one thread....I think i might be in a club by myself---THE 3000 VIEW CLUB...Not to many people can say they had 3000 people view thier items and not make one single sell on anything....NOW PETE ROSE I AM COMING FOR YOU....4000 HERE I COME......
    Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    Congrats on the milestone and you did it all with one thread. LOL

Would a mod please lock this thread enough is enough time to move on.

I personally believe there are a few that need to grow up!!!

Banned

Wink Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Joba:

You're only a few away from 50 replies, which is a major total for a C2C Classifieds thread.

Dave Miedema

I love being called out by newbies or people that are not active members...Seriously "obpercent1" you are calling for a mod to lock my thread.And saying "enough is enough,and time to move on".You have 115 posts since 2007 and my thread is bothering you that much.What, are you on here like once every month? I have been a active member on here for like 3 years and this is the first post i have seen of yours so welcome to the board...And besides that give me a reasonable reason for it to be locked.Making light that noone wants my items but likes to view it is not a reason.......And "billy77",I just love when people get that internet rudeness,Me i always speak to people the way i would if they were in front of me.But thank you two for the caring and understanding......I need to grow up cause i am trying to sell my items,and i am having some fun with it.I think some people need to lighten up.How is my thread and fun harming you.Dont like my thread-DONT VIEW THE DARN THING...Its called a sense of humor,and its funny to me so thats all that matters.And the day a mod locks my thread on here,is the day i stop being a active member on here.As there is no reason to lock it......And dave,thanks,the shame is most of the 50 replies have been rude and hurtful respondes like this 2 members felt a need to express to me.....

Banned

This thread lost it's initial purpose of attempting to sell items a very long time ago...

Joba- One word for you, paragraphs look it up. I guess if you judge a member by the amount of post you must be a really good one I don't care either way I am on the forum as a collector and am here to help fellow collectors as well I have dealt with many members through the site and will continue to do so, it is just that this thread has outlived its usefull life.