Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Also for the puppy fund i have these autograph items-----RICHARD PETTY SIGNED 1/24 NEW YORK YANKEES DIECAST CAR LIMITED EDITION 100TH ANNIVERSARY WITH YOGI ON IT,COMES WITH COA FROM COMPANY AND BOX-$160.........JASON GIAMBI,NICK JOHNSON,JOHN FLAHERTY,DAVID WELLS,RUAL MONDESI SIGNED BASEBALL-(NO COA-baseball itself not mint)-$50........NOLAN RYAN "BLOODY LIP" 11X14 PHOTO WITH COA FROM RYAN FOUNDATION-$180..............GARY SHEFFIELD BASEBALL WITH COA FROM ELITE AND HAS PHOTO OF SHEFFIELD SIGNING ON IT-$70..............JORGE POSADA BASEBALL WITH COA-$100...............PETE ROSE 16X20 PHOTO,PSA/DNA COA AND WILL INCLUDE PROOF PHOTO I TOOK OF HIM SIGNING-$120.........

Re: Adam Dunn Game Worn Arizona Hat-phil Nevin And Charles Johnson Bats-gino Guyer Hockey Jersey

Heres some photos of the above signed items
    Attached Images Attached Images       

"for the dog" fundraiser is still going on.....

Whats the record for most views before making a sale-come on 3,000---just kidding

Damn Butch,this gives new meaning to the "3000 hit" club!!

Take care,my friend!!
    Joe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...always looking for game-used JASON GIAMBI equipment!

Yeah joe-I figure i am not going to sell anything as if it has not happen yet,it isnt going to.So i am just going for the 3000 hit club or maybe,if i am lucky i can hit the pete rose all time hit record-
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000mvpfan View Post
    Damn Butch,this gives new meaning to the "3000 hit" club!!

Take care,my friend!!
    Joe

Added to the "for the dog"----ticket collection-----9 alex rodriguez home run tickets-$140.......baseball all star game ticket lot-includes 2002 game (top of stub about to fall off),2004 workout/derby,2005 workout/derby and game-all for $80........2006 nba-toronto vs los angeles lakers-kobe scores 81 points-$120.......1990 texas rangers vs milwuakee-ryans 300th win-$40..........pittsburgh steelers 83 ticket collection-includes super bowl xl ticket and 2 playoff games that season (tape marks on back of many of the tickets including super bowl)-$300...............1988 nba all star program-$60..............I have many more tickets and programs...thanks...I actually have my "pm" turned on so please send me one if interested-thanks

COUNTDOWN TO 3000-----364 TO GO...... Pete rose watch out!

256 TO GO!!!!

136 TO GO TO 3,000!!!!!!!...YIPPIE......