Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Another Bo Jackson Jersey come on!!!!

When do they end??????????

This has to be like the 5th or 6th Bo Jackson Game Used Jersey out there. I tell ya with all these Jerseys Bo wore during that 1 season his wash bill must have been pretty high!!!

http://vintageauthentics.at.truition...aunbr=70390711

Re: Another Bo Jackson Jersey come on!!!!

These thing just keep showing up.

http://vintageauthentics.at.truition...aunbr=72020474

At least the ebay auction is listed as "game issued."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477
    When do they end??????????

This has to be like the 5th or 6th Bo Jackson Game Used Jersey out there. I tell ya with all these Jerseys Bo wore during that 1 season his wash bill must have been pretty high!!!
    I don't get it.

Bo didn't pay The Royals wash bill, the team provides wash for the players by the equipment manager and their staff. Who cares about Bo Jackson's wash bill? My dry cleaning bill is around $100.00 a month, I do not care to discuss it.

In the meantime, the issue is that these jerseys keep popping up and it appears from the past discussions that the tagging is from one style of year but it is tagged for the previous year. Someone should find that thread.

Banned

Sylbry thats funny i just found that on ebay just now. If you read correctly it says Game Iussued Used. Meaning the guy really doesnt know what it is or just trying to pass it off as one or the other.

Either way this is probably just another scoreboard Bo Jackson Jersey.

What happened when you mentioned your concern to the seller. Can you paste his response here?
    Thanks
    Eric

Suave,

I had to double check the Vintage Authentics link you posted with the one I posted to make sure they are not the same. Nope, the signature is in a different spot. I guess the moral of the story here is if you want a 1989 set 2 home Bo Jackson jersey there is no need to overbid. Instead just wait a month for the next one.

Banned

Eric im not concerend!!!

You might not be worried, but as you should be aware, according to forum rules

16. In instances where a forum member is identifying an item in the hobby they believe to have issues, it is expected that the poster clearly state their findings in the form of an opinion and provide adequate rationale for why they believe there is an issue. When possible, it is expected that the poster questioning an item will attempt to contact the seller of the item and allow at least 24 hours for the seller to reply before posting. This will prevent postings that may be generated based on misunderstandings of an item.

Please post Vintage's response to your concerns here. You of all people should know to contact the seller before writing what you did above. Perhaps there's an explanation which isn't obvious.
    Eric

Banned

Eric if you read carefully in my original posting I was just staing that another one has surfaced I never questioned the authenticity of it.

As far as the one listed on ebay I wasnt the first one to make a comment about the one on ebay just making a statement which has been proven time and time again here on this site with out having to ask the seller. That there were numerous amounts of these jerseys made for Scorboard which is why we see so many surfacing up as Game Issued or Game Used. I never said specifically that this is one I just said as adding to the earlier comment that this is probably one, but if it would make you feel more comafortable with what I said I will contact the seller and ask him on the origination of this jersey.

Banned

Jason, while you are at it, why don't you contact Bo Jackson about his laundry bill. Last I heard he is living in Burr Ridge, IL and you appeared concerned about it before in a previous post.