Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Banned

Re: GFC Who got what?

I was told mine was being shipped Tuesday. So far nothing. I don't have any expectations. Once they get your money, they could give a hoot.

What pisses me off is their demand letter once the auction ended, then to receive this type of service after receiving prompt payment. I won't use them or HA ever again.

I sent them a cashiers check and have had my items for a couple weeks now. But it sounds like I just got lucky based on all the problems I see everyone is having - frustrating I am sure.

Ben

Wow...it sounds like you are having a tough transaction! I had my Jerseys 4 days after the auction ended. GF has been by far one of the best Auction houses all around that I have ever used. I think its Debby who answers the phone and she is incredible! She has a great personality and loves to chat. If there is a flaw, its the fact that Rich (the owner?) takes days and weeks to answer your e-mails and he has a bit of a cavalier attitude.

I can only assume that their big NBA auction is causing a slowdown from their last auction.

If you haven't already spoken to Debby, give that a shot and if you really want something, try not to pay with a check. Wire tansfers work best for me.

I received my jersey on Saturday...great unwashed jersey.