Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Wanted: Boog Powell Items

I am looking any and all Boog Powell items. Specifically looking for game used jerseys, bats, etc.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!!

Bradley

bradleyryon@windstream.net

Re: Wanted: Boog Powell Items

you may want to contact member Skyking26 (Bob), as I know he had a Powell Indians top available awhile back.

Sold to Byron a few months ago. Thanks Ironmanfan! Byron was great to work with...
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Still looking any Boog Powell game used items. Also interested in other game used items of the Oriole greats and current Orioles.

Thanks to everyone who has helped out so far. It is much appreciated.

Thanks!

The National Sports Collectors Convention will be in Baltimore this year(Aug.5-8) and should be a good place to pick up some game-used Orioles items. You can also check out my website, www.parkwaypastimes.com for lots of Orioles equipment and memorabilia.

Hello,
    My name is Ian Jefferson and I contacted whoever is in charge of parwaypastimes.com..I was looking to try and see if you still had my father Jesse Jefferson's #38 Orioles jersey..I had talk to Steve a few weeks before my father lost his battle with prostate cancer. I just really wanted to know if the jersey was still available. It would really mean a lot to me to have that jersey with me where it belongs. Thank you.Name:  1969_Jefferson_Home_Back.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  64.9 KB