Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Could be the Holy Grail for Cubs Fans!

I am a big fan but don't have near the cash, but this may be a huge boost for a Cubs fan. Good luck! I just ran across the ad, have nothing to do with selling it...
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/clt/1611962553.html

Re: Could be the Holy Grail for Cubs Fans!

That's awesome! Poor guy is gonna get nailed with offers for individual bats.

Here's a nice one: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/clt/1620112410.html

Manny signed jersey (no pics) for $750 or "running vehicle"

Re: Could be the Holy Grail for Cubs Fans!

I have been back and forth with that guy snce June of 2009. His prices are CRAZY. At best that collection is worth 9-10K (and that could be pushing it) where he gets 17,500 I have no idea.

The Jenkins is the nicest, but the fact that it is signed by a bunch of players...not my cup of tea. The Santo is nice, but in the pics of it, nice is all I will give it. Taking out the Fergie and Santo, and besides 2 dozen or so bats like the Graces, Sandberg, Dunston and Durham of the lot there are a BUNCH of $20-$30 bats.

If you take the asking price of $13,500 subtract 2K for the Fergie and 2K for the Santo you have $9,500 to break up between what 70 bats?? That is an average of $135 per bat :0!!! No way. Just my opinion!!! Don't get me wrong I would love some of those bats in my collection. Though I will wait until they hit ebay.

BIGSTIG