Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

THE NEW MATERIAL IS RIBBED AND HAS A LITTLE SHINE TO IT I'M STILL NOT SURE IF THE NAMES ARE GOING TO BE ABOVE OR BELOW THE NUMBERS ON THE BACK OF THE JERSEYS. THE LAKER ARE NOW RESTING FOR A FEW DAYS BEFORE THEY PLAY THE SUNS FOR THE WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP AND THE RIGHT TO PLAY FOR ANOTHER NBA CHAMPIONSHIP.IT WOULD BE THE LAKERS 16TH AND KOBE'S 5TH IF THEY WIN THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR. GO LAKERS 100% LAKERS FAN TILL I DIE

DAN 323 257-4898 dceniceros248@yahoo.com

It's looking like this year we are going to get a chance for revenge against Boston. I don't know how I feel about these new jerseys. I'm going to reserve my final judgment until I see one up close. Hopefully I'll be able to get a legit Kobe game jersey someday.

-Jason

Smile Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

WELL THE LAST 2 ARE STILL STANDING AND ONLY ONE WILL WIN IT ALL LAKERS vs CELTICS A CLASSIC MATCH UP TO END THE 2010 NBA SEASON.IT ALL BEGINS 6/3 I THINK THE LAKERS HAVE THE BEST CHANCE TO WIN IT ALL AND THE REASONS ARE SIMPLE HOMECOURT AND THE BIGGEST REASON IS THE LAKERS HAVE KOBE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA.WHO ELES WOULD YOU WANT TAKING THE LAST SHOT HE'S AMAZING AN ASSASSIN HE DOESN'T PLAY TO WIN BUT TO DESTORY.GOOD LUCK BOSTON YOUR GOING TO NEED IT.LAKERS IN 6 GO LAKERS 100% LAKERS FAN TILL THE DAY I DIE.

I can't stand the 2-3-2 format.... I realize it's for travel reasons, but a HUGE disadvantage for the team without homecourt

Banned

I wonder if the Suns would have done better in the Conference Finals if they had kept their focus on winning and not diverted some of their energy to making political statements?...

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Cool Re: Kobe Bryant Jersey Information

I REALLY DON'T THINK SO. I THINK THE SUNS WERE SET IN THE WEST BY THE BEST KOBE THE ASSASSIN. POLITICS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SUNS JUST A NICE DOSE OF K.B. AND THEY WERE DONE.

WELL THE 2010 SEASON IS OVER AND THE LAST TEAM STANDING AND THE WINNER AND CHAMPIONS OF THIS YEARS NBA FINALS FOR BACK TO BACK WINS IS THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS.THE FINALS SERIES WAS GREAT GOING 7 GAMES I PICKED THE LAKERS IN 6 IT LOOKS LIKE HOME COURT AND KOBE GOT THE BEST OF BOSTON THOSE 2 THINGS WERE HUGE FOR THE LAKERS WINNING THEIR 16TH CHAMPIONSHIP AT HOME IN THE SEVENTH GAME COMING BACK FROM 13 POINT IN THE 3RD QUARTER TO WIN OVER THE CELTICS.THAT NOW GIVES KOBE 5 RINGS 1 MORE THAN SHAQ AND 1 LESS THAN MJ IS KOBE AS GOOD AS MJ I THINK SO MAYBE BETTER TIME WILL TELL IF KOBE WINS 1 OR 2 MORE RINGS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.WILL BE POSTING PICS OF THE LAST OF THE CURRENT STYLE OF LAKERS JERSEY BEFORE THE NEW ONE IS OUT NEXT SEASON. GO LAKERS 2010 NBA CHAMPIONS FOR AN AMAZING SEASON.100%LAKERS FAN TILL THE DAY I DIE AND BEYOND.

DAN dceniceros248@yahoo.com 323 257-4898

Here are the pictures of the last of the current style of Lakers jerseys. The Lakers wore this style for the past 10 years (1999-00 thru 2009-10) and in those 10 years the Lakers have won 5 Championships making them the team of the decade. Hopefully the new style uniforms will bring the Lakers luck for the upcoming 3-peat, just like the new uniforms did back in 1999-00.

These Kobe finals jerseys are very desirable and have sold for up to $35,000 in NBA auctions for game 1 and game 3.

Attached Images Attached Images      

Hello Kobe / Lakers fans,

Here is some more info on the new style uniforms I mentioned in my previous posts.

This is the first time that the Lakers uniforms will not be made in the United States. Below is a quote from Adidas about the new uniforms.

The new uniforms, which are made from 60 percent recycled materials, feature adidas' Formotion technology, which reduces seams, decreases friction between the garment and the player's skin and optimizes the player's natural movement through specially constructed material. adidas reduced uniform weight and increased player comfort by switching front and back numbers from heavier, dense materials to breathable mesh. The new uniform absorbs moisture in less than three seconds as a result of adidas CLIMACOOL fabrics, which move heat and sweat away from the body through a combination of moisture management materials, ventilation channels, and three-dimensional garments, helping the uniform dry twice as fast.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks again Dan!