Quote Originally Posted by hof89
[quote from apujols04]Here are the pics from the Bradshaw 1977 "gamer" in the AMI auction LOT#10. i don't think AMI will mind me posting this pic as i am a supporter of their company and their authenticator. As they continue to try and get their payments to consignors out in a consistent timeframe, they will continue to be one of the best places (in my opinion) to get good money for your stuff. what they have done to assist in showing the true value in the Mantle market with their connections to good stuff is unreal! My pics will follow.

This is the individual with the Musial, Unitas, Bradshaw and Staubach vintage jersey’s whose claiming he doesn’t know what he has with these jerseys. but he’s the authenticator of jerseys for AMI???? Am I missing something here? What type of scam is he pulling with all of us??? Moreover, if he’s linked to AMI, then something is DEFINITLEY wrong!!!!!
WHAT?? I LEFT THE S OFF OF AUTHENTICATOR. I MEANT TO TYPE I AM A SUPPORTER OF THEIR AUTHENTICATORS....ESPECIALLY PSA/DNA AND JIM SPENCE. I DO KNOW THAT LAMPSON IS PRETTY DANG GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES FROM WHAT I HEAR WHEN IT COMES TO FOOTBALL. I said I know that AMI has a Bradshaw jersey in their auction and I felt that they would not care if I posted pics of their jersey as I have consigned autographed items ONLY to them in the past. These are the first 5 possible gamers I have ever owned excluding an Isaac Bruce from my dad and a SIU carbondale basketball signed gamer from a close friend of mine who made it to the sweet 16 with SIU. i have no connestion with AMI except for respecting the quality of their autographed items. I am solely an autograph collector---until now! I do not work with AMI or for AMI. PERIOD. I am just impressed with their autographed items over all other auction companies.