Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I guess some got there wish!

Well after all the asking, looks those who wanted a OT sports section! I hope this clears up the traffic in the GU disscusion area!

To the new Mods, it's nice to see you guys getting it going quickly! I think you guys will do a great job!!

Re: I guess some got there wish!

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    Well after all the asking, looks those who wanted a OT sports section! I hope this clears up the traffic in the GU disscusion area!

To the new Mods, it's nice to see you guys getting it going quickly! I think you guys will do a great job!!
    You guys don't miss many tricks! Congrats on the 1st posting in the new OT section!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I just hope people can remain within the intended realm of "General SPORTS Discussion."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneRubbedBat View Post
    I just hope people can remain within the intended realm of "General SPORTS Discussion."
    Agreed. It is nice to see a separate place for the OT sports threads ... but there really is no place for some of the OT threads.

I think this is another good move on the new mods' part.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.