Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: What do I have?

What do I have?

So I thought it might be helpful to start a thread where collectors can post pictures of items they dont much about and are wondering what the experts on here can tell them. I have a couple items I have wondered about myself. First up will be this Jim Kelly jersey I bought on ebay awhile back. I dont know much about it, and its a little dirty and its has been washed, which is a little weird. It looks pretty fake to me but who knows. I dont think I had much in it. The second item I will upload is a packers helmet that I was given as a kid by my neighbor who according to my family sold equipment to different teams. I never got to know him as we moved and so did he.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Re: What do I have?

May I ask? With all respect, if the Kelly jersey looked fake, why did you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    May I ask? With all respect, if the Kelly jersey looked fake, why did you buy it?
    I put in some crazy low bid at the time, and didnt really care to be honest. There was like 1 picture on it and I just took the chance. But any comments or thoughts on either?
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Sorry, not an expert on these things. To me the jersey doesn't not look like it was even made for Jim Killey and is a knock-off. The helmet, I have no clue and I'm a huge Packers fan. It could be from a training camp player possibly, but really have no clue.

Banned

On the Kelly, the exclusive tag is OK, but the size/mfr. tag isn't...I don't recall Champion ever using lettered sizes on NFL gamers with that style of Champion tag.

Dave M.