Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re: NBA All-Star Jerseys

I hope my comments were not misunderstood, or associated with anyone else opinions. Even if exquiste wins them all, he is no bigger or smaller a fan than i am. It is just frustrating never the less.

And as far as Sportscentury,we collect some of the same guys, but i would never try to talk him out of bidding on someone, that is unfair to ask on anyone.

Ultimatley I am trying to psyche myself out of getting too attached, bc there is probably no way i will be able to win any of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Sports Century has done nothing wrong. He seems like a really nice guy actually. Bidding early can discourage some people from bidding and reduce your competition so I see the strategy behind that. The items will get bid up anyway so it does not matter if it is at the very end or incrementally or who does it. There is so much traffic on that site and the items in question are so unique that nobody is going to "steal" anything. To ask people not to bid is patently unfair and anticompetitive you win some you lose some and this is g/u collectibles not life or death stuff that anyone has to win.

good luck to everyone who's bidding tonight, even if jt wins them all you at least still have the warmups to bid on.

Quote Originally Posted by mbenga28 View Post
    good luck to everyone who's bidding tonight, even if jt wins them all you at least still have the warmups to bid on.
    Yup, digger26 keeps outbidding me But it's all good. Good luck too to everyone!

Also the Olympics taught us that 2nd and 3rd place are medal winners

Here to getting Silver or Bronze tonight...hahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Haha, well I had the Lebron all up until 5mins to go and knew it was too good to be true Right at the last minute, like clockwork. Oh wells.. Probably better anyways than to blow my wad on this jersey and be broke for about a year

Hope someone other than exquisite won something! Good luck

I bid the LeBron jersey up to $19,000 & the Durant up to $6,000 with no luck.

That doesn't really bother me though, to me that's understandable.
    Would of been nice to have the Gerald Wallace jersey though (Home town guy), but I'm not gonna over pay for a so-so all-star.

Oh well, at least I got $30,000 already saved up for the NBA Final jerseys.

I can guarantee you if Kobe or LeBron makes it that far I won't lose out on either.
    That is unless somebody is willing to go above $50,000 (Which they may, who knows).

Good luck Sonny Having an NBA Finals jersey of one of the superstars would be a dream come true. Can't wait to see the bidding in June!

Just got the Rose up to $10,000 with no luck.

Really considering seeing how high it would take me to get the Wallace jersey.

amazing, exquisite jt. you have to tip your hat to him.