Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: NBA All-Star Jerseys

how do you tell if its game worn or game issued? price?
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

oops, i see now. GI=game issued
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

All-Star jerseys ending soon; any update on an auction schedule for jerseys used from other weekend events?

Not yet, MileHighFan.

We hope to have an update soon. As soon as we do, we will post it.

Thanks, Barry
    NBA & MGG Game-Worn Authentication Program

sportscentury has bid for a lot of them. i dont like getting into bidding wars, but thats what it looks like for some of them. i am the biggest deron williams fan and i used to play against him in college some and would really like his, but our friend sportscentury just keeps bidding everything up.

Yeah i noticed that too....i guess we all have our strategies on bidding and when to bid. I personally am waiting until the last minute, to me any bids that are made now are doing nothing but driving up the prices...but like i said i guess we all have our strategies.

But dont get too frustrated yet, when it is all said and done, one person will probably walk away with all the jerseys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by worldchamps View Post
    But dont get too frustrated yet, when it is all said and done, one person will probably walk away with all the jerseys
    That really sucks too.

The player I'm really interested in is far from a high profile player, but am almost positive I'll lose out on him to somebody who give two flips about him.

Oh well, will make sure the jersey sells for a whole hell of alot more than it's worth if that's the case.

Just read what I typed & didn't mean for that last sentence to sound like I was going to run the price up just to be bitter.

Meant that I was going in on the item with the intentions of spending alot of money, and if (Or when) I lose it won't be without putting up a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by at350zguyy View Post
    sportscentury has bid for a lot of them. i dont like getting into bidding wars, but thats what it looks like for some of them. i am the biggest deron williams fan and i used to play against him in college some and would really like his, but our friend sportscentury just keeps bidding everything up.
    To Mr. Amit Tailor (at350zguyy):

This is your first post here? Seriously? Wow, way to make an introduction. Your suggestion that I am simply "bidding up" the jerseys is out of line. Also, please stop emailing me privately to ask me to stop bidding on the Deron Williams jersey. I wonder what Barry Meisel would think if he knew that you were doing this to affect the overall bidding on MeiGray's auctions. I am a serious NBA collector. I bid on items for myself and also, upon occasion, for collector friends and buyers. I am allowed to bid as frequently as I like. I am allowed to bid whatever amounts I like. I have known Barry and MeiGray for many years and I always pay immediately and in full. If you want to pick a fight with someone, I want to assure you of one thing: I am not the guy you want to choose. I wish you and everyone else the best of luck with the bidding. I hope your second post on GUU is more appropriate than your first.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    To Mr. Amit Tailor (at350zguyy):

This is your first post here? Seriously? Wow, way to make an introduction. Your suggestion that I am simply "bidding up" the jerseys is out of line. Also, please stop emailing me privately to ask me to stop bidding on the Deron Williams jersey. I wonder what Barry Meisel would think if he knew that you were doing this to affect the overall bidding on MeiGray's auctions. I am a serious NBA collector. I bid on items for myself and also, upon occasion, for collector friends and buyers. I am allowed to bid as frequently as I like. I am allowed to bid whatever amounts I like. I have known Barry and MeiGray for many years and I always pay immediately and in full. If you want to pick a fight with someone, I want to assure you of one thing: I am not the guy you want to choose. I wish you and everyone else the best of luck with the bidding. I hope your second post on GUU is more appropriate than your first.
    These are one of a kind items and the deepest pockets may win out.

Reid isn't a shill and explained his motivations. You know the old saying, if you can't beat him join him?

Sounds like he is bidding for some friends too so I suggest you get on Reid's good side and maybe be his "friend" instead of what can be read between the lines as a possible baseless accusation that may be construed incorrectly and is borderline offensive (read what I highlighted in red)!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500