Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: NBA All-Star Jerseys

Chris Kaman and David Lee fell into the same category as Kidd, late additions to the All-Star rosters.

Barry

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    He throws curveballs sometimes there are auctions in which he does not bid such as the Christmas 2008 auction. Also check MEIgray's site frequently because alot of times jerseys that were auctioned end up on there because I assume someone did not pay for them. Since last summer I have seen a Shaq Latin Nights jersey and a Duncan Christmas 2008 jersey on there both reasonably priced so at least there is a chance that one could wind up on there.
    Actually, one of Nowitzki's Christmas Day jerseys from 2008 is still available on the nbagameworn.com website. There is a Dwight Howard game issue, as well.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Actually, one of Nowitzki's Christmas Day jerseys from 2008 is still available on the nbagameworn.com website. There is a Dwight Howard game issue, as well.
    Yeah they have like 17 Dirks though that is why I did not mention that one. Like the Shaq and Duncan you rarely see MEIGRAY tagged. They have two Amare GI ones also from Latin Night but I have never been a fan of GI jerseys would rather just be patient and wait for the real thing.

Yeah they have like 17 Dirks though that is why I did not mention that one. Like the Shaq and Duncan you rarely see MEIGRAY tagged. They have two Amare GI ones also from Latin Night but I have never been a fan of GI jerseys would rather just be patient and wait for the real thing.
    They have several Nowitzkis, but I would have thought that a Nowitzki Christmas jersey (the only one that has ever made it to nbagameworn.com for a fixed price) would have been long gone by now. The list price is the same as the regular season Dirks. I think some collectors have simply missed it.

I think MeiGray would sell more NBA jerseys if they consolidated their websites (MeiGray and NBAGameWorn) and cross-listed the special jerseys in all of the categories that apply (e.g., a Dirk Christmas jersey would be listed in both the Christmas Day and Mavericks sections).
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I think MeiGray would sell more NBA jerseys if they consolidated their websites (MeiGray and NBAGameWorn) and cross-listed the special jerseys in all of the categories that apply (e.g., a Dirk Christmas jersey would be listed in both the Christmas Day and Mavericks sections).
    It's be nice if they had a few more NBA teams also.

Don't get me wrong I love that they have the Hawks, Blazers, T'Wolves & Kings, but I'd damn near buy them out of they had the Bobcats.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny25 View Post

Don't get me wrong I love that they have the Hawks, Blazers, T'Wolves & Kings, but I'd damn near buy them out of they had the Bobcats.
    I agree most of those teams like the Kings (except Evans who sold out very fast), T-Wolves, Knicks and Rockets do not have any must have players this year. It would be great it they had deals with the Spurs, Cavs, Celts, Lakers, Suns, Magic and Thunder. It seems like it is same teams and players every year in hockey they have so many players and teams I wish NBA teams were more like their NHL counterparts.

Banned

They have several Nowitzkis, but I would have thought that a Nowitzki Christmas jersey (the only one that has ever made it to nbagameworn.com for a fixed price) would have been long gone by now. The list price is the same as the regular season Dirks. I think some collectors have simply missed it.

Yeah it is confusing how they have jerseys on two websites. Personally I do not like the one game jerseys would rather have a jersey worn for awhile especially if it is the same price like the Dirk ones but if I have no other options I would buy the one gamer like the Xmas Duncan they had.

Yeah it is confusing how they have jerseys on two websites. Personally I do not like the one game jerseys would rather have a jersey worn for awhile especially if it is the same price like the Dirk ones but if I have no other options I would buy the one gamer like the Xmas Duncan they had.
    All things being equal, I agree. But there are exceptions to this rule for me (e.g., games in which the player has put up insane stats, Finals jerseys, milestone games, etc.), meaning that I pay a lot more for these even though they are sometimes single-game jerseys. The Christmas Day jerseys are just very popular with collectors. Until recently, I had the 2008 Dwight Howard Christmas Day jersey (photomatched). His stats were not the best in the game, but the Magic won and it looked great with the snowflake patch. I understand the appeal of these, but I share your sentiment as a general preference for multi-game jerseys. I've purchased many Dirks from MeiGray that were worn in so many games that they were literally coming undone in certain places. You have to love superstar jerseys with ultra-heavy use.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny25 View Post

Barry is always working on getting more teams. They have a lot more teams than they did a few years back. These things take time.

right, I still wonder why there's still a couple of Yao Ming game used jerseys available on NBAGameWorn, considering his worldwide popularity.