Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Banned

Re: NBA Christmas Day Jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by costas View Post
    does anyone know where else I could purchase a Kevin Garnett game used jersey? I was considering the Christmas day one but was out of my price range, do his jerseys usually go for around 4,000$?
    Do you want a Celts or Wolves one or either? On Ebay there are two certified by UDA, his exclusive memorabilia agent for like 2,500 that he also signed. They are from his Wolves days though. A legit Celts is hard to find and the Celts have many more fans than the Wolves and they are his current team so they go for 4-5k usually.

any would do, but I'd prefer an unsigned game used. I'm thinking of biddng on the All Star one currently on NBA Auctions, scoring 4 points but reading the thread and history the jersey might be out of my price range again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by costas View Post
    any would do, but I'd prefer an unsigned game used. I'm thinking of biddng on the All Star one currently on NBA Auctions, scoring 4 points but reading the thread and history the jersey might be out of my price range again.
    There are some unsigned ones on the market with LOAs from Wolves equipment manager on Ebay and other places there is a thread about it on here just do your homework before you buy because someone can easily play the bait and switch and use the real LOA with a fake jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    SportsCentury, you got a steal on the Shaq. I was going to bid on that one but I was out last night and figured it would go for at least 5-6k so I did not bother bidding before I left.

Exquiste, don't worry the guy who won the Lebron probably will not pay for it and it will be on Mei Gray's site in the near future. Over 20k has got to be a record for a regular season game used jersey that was only used in one game that no milestones were reached in. Tom Brady's jersey sold for several grand less and that was the first no doubt about its authenticity jersey to hit the market. So I doubt he will go through with it I think it is more likely that he was frustrated with getting outbid by you on every jersey he wanted and he just decided to keep bidding until you stopped.

Overall the prices were surprisingly reasonable except for Kobe and Lebron everything sold for less than I would have expected.
    Just got the Shaq, and photomatched it to Getty Image 95646055. It is sick.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I ended up with 5 of the Celtics Jerseys and a Clippers and thought that they were reasonable prices? Hopefully I didn't outbid anyone! It looked like noone was bidding late as I woke up in the AM the proud new owner of 5 Celtics Jerseys and was very surprised....and broke!

Whoever was looking for KG info, I can be reached at JC@NewEnglandRealty.Net

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    I ended up with 5 of the Celtics Jerseys and a Clippers and thought that they were reasonable prices? Hopefully I didn't outbid anyone! It looked like noone was bidding late as I woke up in the AM the proud new owner of 5 Celtics Jerseys and was very surprised....and broke!

Whoever was looking for KG info, I can be reached at JC@NewEnglandRealty.Net

Jeff
    Which shirts did you get?
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

None of the real expensive ones....Davis, Perkins, Wallace, Scalabrine, Tony Allen, Camby.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    None of the real expensive ones....Davis, Perkins, Wallace, Scalabrine, Tony Allen, Camby.
    Very nice pick-ups.