Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

steiner nyy gi jerseys w/o loa

is it me, or have there been a bunch of star player GI yankees jerseys popping up on ebay with holograms, but no letters?

ive had a few common GI jerseys from recent years and they all came with letters, now all of a sudden there are arods, mos, jeters and matsuis without them, however, they all have holograms

anything fishy here or is it just me?

Re: steiner nyy gi jerseys w/o loa

My guess would be game issued blanks made up to be star players.

I have a Jeter game issued 2009 road jersey I posted in the March pick-ups that came with a Steiner LOA.

Banned

It is possible that the LOAS have been lost. I am not sure it is the case for the ones you have seen, but I know I have something from Steiner that is Game Issued and for the life of me I cannot find the LOA.

It does happen.

But in the same breath I am sure if you have a Jersey of a SuperStar player your gonna keep the LOAS where you can find them.

off topic but does anyone who owns a Yankees game jersey ever been able to look up their numbered holograms on Steiner's site? I agree with slam and the star players without LOAs seem to be coming from the same seller.

The ones that keep coming up on ebay with holograms only and no LOAs are highly suspicious to me. One seller has continued to add GI jerseys and none of them have the LOAs - all have been star players as well.

there's a thread over at the game used section about having Steiner reissuing LOAs. if someone is taking blanks and customizing them into star players and the buyer resubmits them to Steiner for a LOA, would they pass?

seems to be the same seller. he has 2 up now, plus, they have sold a bunch the past few months. all have holograms and no letters

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller

Quote Originally Posted by ferro39 View Post
    seems to be the same seller. he has 2 up now, plus, they have sold a bunch the past few months. all have holograms and no letters

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...edbackAsSeller
    Well, since Steiner keeps NO record of their hologram #'s, it's a shame people can do this and no one will ever know if the #'s are legit or not. Buy a scrub GI and switch the holograms to a star player.. Bingo! Instant $$$

Banned

All Steiner stuff from the Yankee partnership comes with the Steiner-Yankees LOA, even if it is just game issued. Either this guy has the misfortune of losing alot of LOAs or he is up to something. Knowing what goes on on Ebay I am willing to bet it is the later.