I guess I am not still totally clear where the helmet "originated" as I was told originally it was through AJ and this charity and then through the former Buckeye and teammate. Once I have a better understanding I am happy to share, but even though I have strong ideas I really have no true knowledge as one is blaming the other and I still don't have all the information I need to get my money back. I am not trying to withhold information and want to share but at the same time I don't want to keep posting speculations that may change to even make the story more of a tangled mess. I hope that makes sense and is understandable, and neither the charity (which I am still not exactly sure who it is) nor the former player and teammate has so far taken responsibility. Once things start to clear, I will be happy to post what happened, but it is a pretty fluid thing right now and again, don't want to keep the web tangling if I can wait to find out more info to actually help untangle. All I can say for those out there that no source , no matter how airtight it may seem, should be trusted without seeing the product first. Lessons unfortunately others have learned and I just did, but hopefully this will help others from thinking because of a person's stature (or I hate to think a non-profit) that they are above doing something like this.