Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Awesome Eric Davis collection!

Quote Originally Posted by byergo View Post
    What a fine "Eric the Red" collection. He was an exciting player for anyone who was a fan back in the 1980's!

I wanted to share a site that lists Eric Davis 1987 pants from his great 30/30 season:

http://www.bc-sports.com/gamepants.htm

Not sure if they still have 'em, but I know pants are really hard to come by. Hope that is helpful.
    Thanks Byergo, I checked the site and they told me all the Davis items are gone.

Dave,
    Always looking for Eric Davis Gamers

Re: Thought I'd Share

Quote Originally Posted by ninepenn View Post
    Hi -- What year is the Reds Davis jersey that is in the frame ? Thanks.
    The jersey is a 1991 set 1. I also have the pants from the same year. I matched the jersey to opening day 1991. If you notice, the name is off center to the left when compared to the numbers, I was able to line up the jersey to the one he wore on opening day.

Dave,

Dave -- Thanks for the reply. I was not certain of the year. Are you still looking for Eric Davis gamers ? I principally collect Braves jerseys, but do have one Eric Davis home that I purchased from Robb Wochnick in September 1985, from an ad in SCD. It's Davis' 1984 home jersey, #44 Rawlings set 1, size 40, with 'purchased from Cincinnati Reds' stamped in red on the inside tail. Let me know if you have any interest, as I would like to reduce my non-Braves jerseys collection...Charles

Quote Originally Posted by ninepenn View Post
    Dave -- Thanks for the reply. I was not certain of the year. Are you still looking for Eric Davis gamers ? I principally collect Braves jerseys, but do have one Eric Davis home that I purchased from Robb Wochnick in September 1985, from an ad in SCD. It's Davis' 1984 home jersey, #44 Rawlings set 1, size 40, with 'purchased from Cincinnati Reds' stamped in red on the inside tail. Let me know if you have any interest, as I would like to reduce my non-Braves jerseys collection...Charles
    Ninepenn, Yes I am interested in the Davis jersey. Could u send me an email at fpd36@aol.com?

Thanks,
    Dave

Wasn't there an Eric Davis 1984 Road jersey on eBay for quite a while? I'm pretty sure it was up within the last few weeks. Doesn't seem to be listed now.

The 84 jersey you're talking about has been on there for it seems at least a year. The reason is because they were asking close to 3000 for it which seems quite a bit high.

Quote Originally Posted by justinwc80 View Post
    The 84 jersey you're talking about has been on there for it seems at least a year. The reason is because they were asking close to 3000 for it which seems quite a bit high.
    Yeah I've been tracking that jersey for about 3 years now. He keeps relisting it but never drops the price. He's about $2000 overpriced. I never even contacted him because I didn't want to offend him!

Dave

Great collection very impressive. I never understood that if a jersey does not sell why keep re listing it for the same price. I mean after 3 years shouldn't that tell you something.Again major props on your collection. If I ever come across anything i'll let you know.
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com