Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thought I'd Share

Since I've gotten to enjoy looking at other member's collections over the years, I just thought I would share mine. I've been an Eric Davis fan since 1986, and have been hooked on collecting ever since. I finally took the step into game used collecting in 2005, and I am kicking myself for not starting many years earlier! It kills me knowing all the stuff I've missed over the years.

Hope you enjoy,
    Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Re: Thought I'd Share

Quote Originally Posted by EricDavis44fan View Post
    Since I've gotten to enjoy looking at other member's collections over the years, I just thought I would share mine. I've been an Eric Davis fan since 1986, and have been hooked on collecting ever since. I finally took the step into game used collecting in 2005, and I am kicking myself for not starting many years earlier! It kills me knowing all the stuff I've missed over the years.

Hope you enjoy,
    Dave
    Very nice collection! For starting in '05 it doesn't look like you missed much in regards to Eric Davis items. Thanks for sharing...

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    Very nice collection! For starting in '05 it doesn't look like you missed much in regards to Eric Davis items. Thanks for sharing...
    I am impressed. And the items display well. Thanks for sharing.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

I love seeing single player collections like these.

Nice Dave!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Nice job Dave...this looks great.
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

Dave,
    Your collection is amazing, I think I've bid against you on at least one of your jerseys. I remember living in Dayton in the 80's and early 90's and Davis was my idol. Its sad to think what might have been. I'm glad to see he is active with the Reds especially during ST and I've seen him in the dugout a few times during the season. I have been able to accumulate three of his bats and find his items tough to track down. Congrats on your collection!!!!

ERIC44 - Were you at Redsfest? If so, I'm sure that we met. I think I met you at Mark's booth DSC. The person I met had some AMAZING Davis jerseys.

Dave, thanks for sharing those great pics of your collection! It gives me hope for my Lofton collection.

a framed jersey is nice, but its not a signed lithograph by a famous artist... i dont believe they belong in a frame.

Quote Originally Posted by EricDavis44fan View Post

Hope you enjoy,
    Dave
    Dave,
    Looks like you have a jersey from every stop in Davis career. Very impressive. Continue success in adding to your collection.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.