Quote Originally Posted by BaseballGM View Post
Frik- Congratulations as sports photography is a great hobby. I'm very much an amature and it has provided a ton of memories and items to display as a result. I'll only post of couple of fun ones as my collection goes into the thousands of pics. Keep preacticing and you'll get some great moments in time.
Thanks. I actually never even considered sports photography, until I was asked to take pics of a basketball game. My first ones came out horribly, but I vowed to return and take better pics. At wouldn't you know, I did just that a week and a half ago.

I know that people are showing off their pics of professional athletes. However, I didn't mean to limit the pics to merely the MLB. If you have an awesome shot of your son/daughter's Little League game, please do post it. Excellent shots don't have to be of professionals.

I am just a beginner. Been doing wildlife photography for a while, but never ventured into sports photography until I started taking pictures of my college's sporting events. Sports aren't really big at my school, so people are glad to have someone photographing the games.