Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

some items for sale

I have a few items for sale and was wondering if there was any interests here.

1) Corey Dillon game used Bengals helmet shows great use and is compete but missing cheek pads 400.00

2) Jose Canseo Worth bat 200.00

3) Don Mattingly m110 Louisville Slugger 200.00

4) Don Mattingly M110 Louisville Slugger I was told this was a test bat. Has a shaved handle, a ring cut in the knob and a ' M ' stamped on the knob. Missing about a 8 inch by two inch piece on the back of the bat. Also it is signed 300.00

5) Todd Greene Rawlings bat from his time with the angels. Bat is signed by Greene and also has a McGwire signature on it. Not sure if the McGwire is real. The knob of the bat is stamped Mac25 and is out of batch 576 from 1997. 100.00

6) Lee Heath Game used louisville Slugger. This bat is signed by Griffey jr, A-Rod, Randy Johnson, Edgar Martinez, Norm Charlton and maybe one or two more. It is an early Griffey and A-Rod signature. 300.00

8) Johnny Bench Louisville Slugger R43. Bat is brown and has a taped handle 200.00

7) two signed bats by the Reds one is early 1990's with most of the 90 world series team and the other is from the 90's also and has some members from the 90 team but also has a few other Reds players. 150.00 each

I have pictures but they seem to be too big to post on here so just email me and I will send them to you.

Thanks for looking,

Greg

hodgie169@yahoo.com

Re: some items for sale

please send me a scan of the mattingly wassermj at yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by bigklu18 View Post
    I have a few items for sale and was wondering if there was any interests here.

1) Corey Dillon game used Bengals helmet shows great use and is compete but missing cheek pads 400.00

2) Jose Canseo Worth bat 200.00

3) Don Mattingly m110 Louisville Slugger 200.00

4) Don Mattingly M110 Louisville Slugger I was told this was a test bat. Has a shaved handle, a ring cut in the knob and a ' M ' stamped on the knob. Missing about a 8 inch by two inch piece on the back of the bat. Also it is signed 300.00

5) Todd Greene Rawlings bat from his time with the angels. Bat is signed by Greene and also has a McGwire signature on it. Not sure if the McGwire is real. The knob of the bat is stamped Mac25 and is out of batch 576 from 1997. 100.00

6) Lee Heath Game used louisville Slugger. This bat is signed by Griffey jr, A-Rod, Randy Johnson, Edgar Martinez, Norm Charlton and maybe one or two more. It is an early Griffey and A-Rod signature. 300.00

8) Johnny Bench Louisville Slugger R43. Bat is brown and has a taped handle 200.00

7) two signed bats by the Reds one is early 1990's with most of the 90 world series team and the other is from the 90's also and has some members from the 90 team but also has a few other Reds players. 150.00 each

I have pictures but they seem to be too big to post on here so just email me and I will send them to you.

Thanks for looking,

Greg

hodgie169@yahoo.com

Re: some items for sale

sent you an email about the bengals hemet. Please send me some pics.

ncbadges@embarqmail.com