Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ba Bye Brett!

Banned

Re: Ba Bye Brett!

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    We all know Brett is going to retire. The question is will he stay retired? Every year he retires, cries, and less people care as time goes on and then returns. So will Brett stay retired, retire and play for the Vikings, or retire and play for a new team. I see him as Cutler's replacement
    The over/under on when he finally makes up his mind is 195 days from today.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

COLTS/SAINTS....I couldn't be happier unless the Bears were in it.

I think grandpa was over to the saints looker room after the game seeing if they needed a qb for the super bowl.And then got the colts on the phone and told them,"i ment to call you guys before the season to come play for you".BRETT IS OUT FOR BRETT.The most selfish player ever in the history of football.He was'nt do this for the state of minnesota.He was doing it for the state of brett.And it's great to see grandpa dramaqueen realize all was for nothing with this team.
    Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    We all know Brett is going to retire. The question is will he stay retired? Every year he retires, cries, and less people care as time goes on and then returns. So will Brett stay retired, retire and play for the Vikings, or retire and play for a new team. I see him as Cutler's replacement

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    I'm not a fan of either team(colts fan), but the whole game was messed up. I know the vikings fumbled liked 100 times but it seemed like the referees were in favor of the Saints. That last pass interference call was a joke just the nfl's over-time rule. Go Colts

COMPLETELY and TOTALLY UNTRUE ! The Saints were penalized 9 TIMES for 88 yards. The Minn. Favres 5 for 32. It was the exact opposite. The Refs were definitely on The side of the Favres !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    The over/under on when he finally makes up his mind is 195 days from today.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

COLTS/SAINTS....I couldn't be happier unless the Bears were in it.

I agree with you there, and also with the Jared Allen hater. I was so happy hen the Saints DB(#22) mimicked Allen's lame dance after he made that pick in the fourth quarter.

Oh yeah, back to the Penalties and the Refs supposedly being in favor of the Saints. The Favres had only 10 yards in Penalties at the end of regulation. The other 22 were in OT. The NFL much more wanted the Favres in the Super Bowl. No way, did the Saints get any true favoritism. There were bad calls on both sides, but the Favres were the darlings to the refs !

Quote Originally Posted by TDKID View Post
    I agree with you there, and also with the Jared Allen hater. I was so happy hen the Saints DB(#22) mimicked Allen's lame dance after he made that pick in the fourth quarter.

Oh yeah, back to the Penalties and the Refs supposedly being in favor of the Saints. The Favres had only 10 yards in Penalties at the end of regulation. The other 22 were in OT. The NFL much more wanted the Favres in the Super Bowl. No way, did the Saints get any true favoritism. There were bad calls on both sides, but the Favres were the darlings to the refs !
    I found him coping Jared Allen funny actually. The guy does it after every sack and it gets really annoying. I had to rewind it juts to watch it again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Manram View Post
    I found him coping Jared Allen funny actually. The guy does it after every sack and it gets really annoying. I had to rewind it juts to watch it again

Man, I totally agree with you ! Allen is one of the ugliest and most annoying players I've ever seen ! LOL That "DIS" of him was awesome !

Man, the Vikings handed them the game on a silver platter, but the Saints did get some timely help from the zebras. Oh well, I doubt the Colts do the same charity work.

tdkid-I am assumming you were talking to me when you said to the jared allen hater.Yeah i laughed my butt off when i saw him doing that.And mocking that stubid celebration that overrated cowboy does.And are you kidding me that the refs wanted the vikes to win.Did you hear the annoucers on fox.I mean aikman is alright but i can not stand buck.What a obviously favre lover he is.He is a a terribel announcer.I remember back in the world series this year at yankee stadium he kept giving wheather reports.Yeah we get it buck its cold in new york in november.Yeah and it is rainy in seattle and hot in las vegas.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jobathenut View Post
    tdkid-I am assumming you were talking to me when you said to the jared allen hater.Yeah i laughed my butt off when i saw him doing that.And mocking that stubid celebration that overrated cowboy does.And are you kidding me that the refs wanted the vikes to win.Did you hear the annoucers on fox.I mean aikman is alright but i can not stand buck.What a obviously favre lover he is.He is a a terribel announcer.I remember back in the world series this year at yankee stadium he kept giving wheather reports.Yeah we get it buck its cold in new york in november.Yeah and it is rainy in seattle and hot in las vegas.
    Well you can debate either way about the Refs. So i'll put my argument on that to rest. Simply for the fact i agree 110 percent with you about Joe Buck and Aikman. I can't believe they are the FOX #1 pair for football. And Jared Allen is one of the most overhyped players around. He gets sacks and not much else. And disappears for long stretches at a time. I'm sure some Viking fan is going to tear into both of us for trashing their beloved All Pro. But he's an obnoxious wannabe cowboy. He grew up in California, and is as much a cowboy as I'm a Viking fan.

tdkid-No i agreed with you about the refs having a bias and wanting the vikes to win.But i was saying you think they wanted themheck the announcers wanted them even more.And you are totally right about the cowboy.The guy is a overrated player.He does a radio show here and signs autograps for the first 50 people.And my brother said a freind of his had to get there at 8am for a show that starts at like 5pm to get a ticket to be able to get his autograph.And i told his friend ,why not just wait outside his field he is plowing and get it when he gets off his tractor.The guy is so popular and i don't know why.How many tackles did he have in this game.All he is is sacks,thats it.And the only way he gets them is a round the end.He runs as far around the outside person he can.And he can not tackle the run or pursuit a play.Or even drop back in coverage that well.I mean james harrison of the steelers is far better than him.And i have no problem people bashing me,as i am used to it on here.
    Well you can debate either way about the Refs. So i'll put my argument on that to rest. Simply for the fact i agree 110 percent with you about Joe Buck and Aikman. I can't believe they are the FOX #1 pair for football. And Jared Allen is one of the most overhyped players around. He gets sacks and not much else. And disappears for long stretches at a time. I'm sure some Viking fan is going to tear into both of us for trashing their beloved All Pro. But he's an obnoxious wannabe cowboy. He grew up in California, and is as much a cowboy as I'm a Viking fan.