Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Micah Owings

Micah Owings

Looking for anything of Micah Owings, not willing to spend too much though.

Re: Micah Owings

I have Micah Owings game used Diamondbacks jersey from the 2008 season. It is gray cool base with the 10th anniversary patch. Bought it from MLB auctions and comes with a team letter & receipt of purchase. I am not really interested in selling it at the moment, but i will at least listen to your offer if you want to shoot me and email. Can send photos if desired.

Yeah, I remember seeing that jersey sold for a good price. There's a "Los Dbacks" jersey of his on now that says game used, but he was not on the active roster on the date of that game. At this time I wouldn't be offering much because I don't have much to spend, and as time goes on I more than likely would give a reasonable offer. Right now, probably $150-$175. There's another jersey that I committed to earlier so that's why my offer is very low. Sorry

I appreciate the offer, but i am not interested at the moment. Like i said i was not to keen on selling it at the moment, as it is my only Diamondbacks GU jersey and I collect AZ teams. But i may accept an offer down the road, so i will keep you in mind if i ever do put it up for sale.

Would you be willing to email me the pictures of the jersey? I remember what it looks like from the pictures on MLB auctions, but would like to see a better view of it. My email is packmet7@verizon.net thanks

No Problem, email sent. If you need more let me know.

Banned

Just so you know MLB Auctions has a Jersey of his up.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Just so you know MLB Auctions has a Jersey of his up.
    Yes I did, but they have the listing wrong. The jersey should be marked as issued because Micah was not on the active roster on the date of that game.