Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

View Poll Results: Get this ball signed by Jeter?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 53.85%
  • No, leave it as is

6 46.15%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Would you have Albert sign it?

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Usually if it is signed on a Game Used Ball it holds up a lot better than a ball out of the box. Possibly the reason for your ball is since it was used for a specific game maybe they used a poorer quality leather for those balls since they were just made for one game. Just a thought.
    i have a signed game used baseball that looks perfect from 1996, so maybe the previous owner had it displayed in the light or maybe, as you said, maybe its the quality of the leather. i will take a look at it when i have the chance. thanks
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by rj_lucas View Post
    Will he sign a game-used ball at the Warm Up? My understanding was he is only signing photos and new, unused baseballs, since game-used equipment falls under his contract with UDA. I could be wrong about that.

Rick
    rickjlucas@gmail.com

I have never seen/heard of it being an issue before. I would think since its a ball he will sign it. Probably not a bad idea to have a back up plan though, you never know with him. I have never read anything specifying new, unused baseballs.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by stlbats View Post
    I have never seen/heard of it being an issue before. I would think since its a ball he will sign it. Probably not a bad idea to have a back up plan though, you never know with him. I have never read anything specifying new, unused baseballs.

Jason
    Since it is a baseball I believe he will sign it but I know he hates nothing more than thinking someone is a dealer looking to turn profit so it just depends on what kind of mood he is in.