Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Need Advice ASAP Ebay/Paypal Buyer Switched Items

UPDATE:

So according to paypal she has sent back the item. The 18th was her last day to do so and she printed the label up last night I checked the tracking and it comes up "No Record Of Item" so iam assuming it has not actually hit the post office yet.

If you do indeed receive a package from her, I would open it in the presence of a police officer or detective. They'll be your first-hand witness of what was sent back. Because of the dollar amount here, there's a good chance that her antics will be considered some kind of felony theft (amount varies from state to state).

Even if your police don't have jurisdiction over the case because the theft took place in the crook's home town, your local police can still do a short report on their end to verify what you did or didn't receive -- and be a way to get the attention of the crook's hometown police department too.

A PSA from your fellow forum member and former police officer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

i would refuse the package if you know she switched it out

Banned

UPDATE

The returned package is waiting at my post office. It was brought to my attention that paypal requires Signature Confirmation on any packages over $250 when making a return. I checked and it is Delivery Confirmation not Signature. But If

So should I pick it up or put return to sender ?

Iam very confused on what to do

What makes matters worse is that BITCH is selling my wife's dolls as we speak on ebay dressing them in there clothes that she said she never got !!! This is getting disgusting !

Banned

I checked the label and it was marked delivery confirmation. I just now mailed a package and looked at the package that was being returned. Turns out there is boh a delivery confirmation and a signature confirmation tag on the box. I did not pick it up as I do not know what to do can I refuse the package ? and if I do will I blow my case ?

Anyone in the mood to buy a few dolls and pull the same thing on her?

Fight blonde dolls with brunette actions figures:

Quote Originally Posted by Lokee View Post
    I checked the label and it was marked delivery confirmation. I just now mailed a package and looked at the package that was being returned. Turns out there is boh a delivery confirmation and a signature confirmation tag on the box. I did not pick it up as I do not know what to do can I refuse the package ? and if I do will I blow my case ?
    If the package was indeed sent with signature confirmation and you refuse, then PayPal will automatically close the case and give her the money.

I think the best suggestion was to open the box right there in front of the postal clerk, photographing every step of the way. Print off every one of her sales, comparing them to what your wife sold. See if you can get a quickie conversation with a lawyer, asking what constitutes fraud, and go from there. If paypal sides with her, attack.

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Don't just open the package in front of a postal clerk. Request to speak with the local POSTMASTER, because this is probably a case of postal fraud. Bring copies of the auction, etc. with you to show the Postmaster what's going on. My other suggestion from earlier is to open the package in front of a police officer or detective, because the amount of money we're talking about here should be sufficient to be a decent theft case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com