Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Did I deserve this?

I know I won't buy from him, ever. No need to be an ass to customers who are asking a genuinely honest question.

Joba - In game used (because that's what we are talking about), if a seller gets offended by someone asking a question about an item for sale, the seller should seriously rethink the line of work he's in.

Ask anyone here that's offered me items for sale, I ask a TON of questions. It's no way a knock on the seller, I'm just thorough. I want to know, to the best of my ability, that the item I am spending my hard earned money on is legit. I don't care how "big" the seller, any seller, thinks he is in this hobby. I ask the questions that will help me feel confident in the piece I am buying. No answer? Rude answer? No sale. It's fairly simple.

[Ask anyone here that's offered me items for sale, I ask a TON of questions. It's no way a knock on the seller, I'm just thorough. I want to know, to the best of my ability, that the item I am spending my hard earned money on is legit. I don't care how "big" the seller, any seller, thinks he is in this hobby. I ask the questions that will help me feel confident in the piece I am buying. No answer? Rude answer? No sale. It's fairly simple.[/quote]

This is how it SHOULD be.
    Always buying David Justice items

I have not seen this rude side of this seller in my past contacts, but it did seem like he could easily arrange ("make"?) any player's jersey I was interested in. I checked him on Ebay and saw that he had more than a few blanks listed. That alone was enough to steer me the other way.

On his reply, most people who get overly defensive when questions are doing so because they are hiding something. I see this all of the time in policework and it's one of many ways we can tell when people are lying to us.

The selling off the collection Otismalibu mentioned is similar to the stores that are having going out of business sales ever three months and are still there.

Just remember to trust your gut feeling on any jersey and any seller.

My Experience Has Been Like Most That Have Respond. Negative, Negative And More Negative. I Have Never Run Across A Guy Like Hoopstyle - I Real Piece Of Work!!