Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
OK, you know what Frik, this is getting rediculous.

You email me privately, are as nice as can be, but every day you publicly post something like THIS nonsense.
Just FYI, the word is "ridiculous".

Every day I publicly post something? What are you talking about? The only thing I posted was when I was concerned about the comments you made about tjm5711's lack of masculinity. I found those to be offensive.

Other than that, I haven't posted anything about you at all, except for disagreeing with you about passion and collecting. That was not a personal attack, just a disagreement. And I have every right to my opinion.

There's a big difference between attacking ideas and attacking a person. I have been careful to not attack you personally, but only to criticize ideas with which I disagree. I am only around to have fun and help collectors.

Please.....knock it off. If I get one more of these types of posts from you, I'm going to report it as harrassment.
Harassment? Are you serious? I don't resort to belittling, name-calling, etc. If anyone is being harassed, it's tjm5711, and I wrote in concerned about him.

I never harass anyone. Just because you don't agree with tjm's opinions in many threads doesn't mean that he is stupid or deserves to be mocked in other threads.

That's all I was saying, and I just meant to stand up for him.

Have a nice day.....and go check your email. While you were bashing me here, again, calling me a "baiter" (YES LES, with NO SEXIST MEANING INVOLVED THERE!!!)....I was busy typing you a VERY nice responce to the email inquiry you asked me about.
Perhaps I will stick to email. Then, I won't be a bother anymore to this forum. I have tried to be constructive and to stand up for people like tjm5711, but in the end, I seem to do more harm than good.

This is my last post on this forum. I'm done. I left the forum in November because of this garbage. Was hoping it would be better this time around, but I guess not. It's too bad, but such is the climate around here.

I have many other interests than just baseball. I will go and pursue those. When you mention the word "bait", there is no sexist connotation. However, as a woman, I find some of your comments to be offensive.

See you later.

-Frik