Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Banned

Re: NFL AUCTIONS - Game Used

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    A couple stars went for cheap last night I saw, Hutchinson and Dawkins for a little over $500 ($505 and $510). Both have a pretty good shot at being HOFers IMO but there a ton of Hutchinson jerseys available so I understand what kept him down. Dawkins I guess was low because of the same reason the other poster said about the broncos.
    Offensive line guys and safeties don't usually go for much. There are nuff jerseys of each player to go around as well and like you guys have said they are on bad teams. Plus Dawkins is much more known for his Eagles years so that diminshes the value and desirability of his Broncos stuff. And as for tyour email last week. I have a TO already, had and sold a Revis and Bradford does not yet interest me because hes so young sorry I did not reply to it earlier.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    Last night I won one of the lowest sold game used jerseys I think I have ever seen on NFL Auctions. This 2010 Syd'Quan Thompson Broncos jersey worn in the International Series game vs the 49ers sold for only $210. I put in my max bid about an hour before the auction ended and came home a few hours later to see that I had won and more surprisingly that no one else put at least another bid on it.

Maybe it's because the Broncos suck, that Thompson isn't a star, or the holiday season but I thought none of that would ever stop folks from running up the price of a common jersey on NFL Auctions.
    It happens sometimes on there. I got a Bryan Thomas Jets jersey on there last year for $200 something. The Peterson and Peyton distracted the run-up guys, I think.

I actually won the Dawkins jersey. I was suprised that it went for that cheap. The jersey shipped and was delivered already, I can't believe the turnaround time.

Just won the Spikes BCA shirt for 515$ which was very reasonable considering that the last Spikes went for over 1K! It seemed as if there was not the same amount of interest in this round of shirts than the last. Good for us collectors i guess. Considering that Spikes won the Len Eshmont award this season for the most inspirational player on the team i am very pleased with this pickup! Photos to follow....

Always looking for 49ers gamers especially with team letters
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Nice pick up, Dewey but I remember the David Herron Chiefs Legacy going for under $200 and I missed out to add it to my MSU collection. Mark Hayne has it now, so maybe some day it will make it here! Glad to see someone else who works within my budget =)
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    Nice pick up, Dewey but I remember the David Herron Chiefs Legacy going for under $200 and I missed out to add it to my MSU collection. Mark Hayne has it now, so maybe some day it will make it here! Glad to see someone else who works within my budget =)
    Mark does indeed have it and it is for sale on the list that he just emailed me for 350$.

The Andre Johnson that was just listed is not game worn, andre was not active in that game according to the nfl website. Kind of annoying mistakes like this keep happening.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

The Andre Johnson jersey went for $2,550 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    The Andre Johnson that was just listed is not game worn, andre was not active in that game according to the nfl website. Kind of annoying mistakes like this keep happening.

Did anyone here get the Renaldo Hill jersey? I missed upping my bid last minute if someone wants to make a quick $50 profit or so
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    The Andre Johnson jersey went for $2,550 tonight.
    Thats such a rip off. Just another example of why you should never trust anyones word or description in this hobby.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector