Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Chicks just don't understand!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime59 View Post
    Kyle:
    They got you on some kind of flex plan down there?

Nope, I just have missing credits. If I pass every single class for the next 2 years, and do this computer-class for an hour after school each day to earn another 2 credits, then I can graduate in 2009. If I fail 1 class, then it's extended to 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants452 View Post
    Hang in there kyle.....I had the same problem a year ago. I had a relationship that I thought was going great until she saw my collection and how much money I was spending. She thought I should be saving and spending it on her. I quickly saw a ton of her bad side and that she was something I couldnt deal with.......you can't let people tear you away from what you love. I am in high school too (heading into my senior year) so I have more things to be worrying about than my g-friend wanting more attention. In your case if you say that she is "the one" then that is something you truly have to work out. Relationships always have their problems, you just have work through them. BTW see you in Atlanta next month when my giants take down your braves!!!!!

Anthony

Well she was probably just a golddigger ......I asked my gf about that and she said that she would never want to be any type of golddigger (thankfully,,,,,,,as long as it's true).........and yea I'll see you next month,,,I'll be wearing the asterisk t-shirt and holding up the asterisk signs

hahaha ok I'll be looking forward to it. Good Luck with everything bro.

Anthony

Kyle,

If she's meant to be the 'one', then wait until after HS and college to get hitched. Everyone on the board here who went to college will attest that you learn a lot about who you are, and what you are really looking for in a woman during your time there. If the relationship survives college, or you take a break and realize there's no doubt she is the one, then by all means proceed. But don't give up college for her - you'll be cheating both of you in the long run. College is way more valuable beyond that sheet of paper framed on the wall. Just my two cents.
    -Mike

Always looking for Notre Dame memorabilia
    Private messages ARE enabled

So kyle how did this work out for you? Did you graduate? You still with the same girl? Or did you heed the advice of the less fortunate?

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    So kyle how did this work out for you? Did you graduate? You still with the same girl? Or did you heed the advice of the less fortunate?

WOAH......this post is an oldie!

Well, in January 2008 I dropped out of high school and got my G.E.D. in April. I enrolled into college in August and I'm going to graduate from that college this year. Afterwards I plan on attending another college. Unlike high school, I never got a grade lower than a C, and I've maintained a 3.0 GPA, so college is a lot easier for me, especially since I can be taught what I want to be taught. I'm hoping to get into a college with a good athletic program. College baseball is what I look forward to playing someday. It's my dream right now to get into UGA. They just set a record with having like 12 or 13 players drafted in 2009.

As for the girl....well she was a B*TCH!!! I moved on to someone else, who I've been with on and off since April of 2008.

Thanks for digging this old thread up! I never realized how much has changed since then.

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post

Well, in January 2008 I dropped out of high school and got my G.E.D. in April. I enrolled into college in August and I'm going to graduate from that college this year. Afterwards I plan on attending another college. Unlike high school, I never got a grade lower than a C, and I've maintained a 3.0 GPA, so college is a lot easier for me, especially since I can be taught what I want to be taught. I'm hoping to get into a college with a good athletic program. College baseball is what I look forward to playing someday. It's my dream right now to get into UGA. They just set a record with having like 12 or 13 players drafted in 2009.

As for the girl....well she was a B*TCH!!! I moved on to someone else, who I've been with on and off since April of 2008.

Thanks for digging this old thread up! I never realized how much has changed since then.
    Congrats on the academic success in college. Follow your dreams, and I hope you play college ball. We'll be rooting for you.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    You gotta cut that one loose brother!

Any woman who can't accept you and your hobbies isn't worth having and will only get worse in time.

I was just thinking that ! And yes, it will get progressively worse over time. You know what gets me, is how these chics know what this stuff is worth, and still want to throw it out. Unreal ! I have dated several women over the last few years, and i can usually tell by their initial reaction how they are going to be. And yes, they never get better. They only get worse !!!!!!!!!!

I was going through the archives and saw this one and got curious about what happened. So hows your collection? Better then in 07 I assume?

College baseball is what I look forward to playing someday. It's my dream right now to get into UGA.
    UGA must be a tough lineup to crack, watched them in the '08 college world series, they were a great team that year! What position do you play?

Maybe one day the Kyle Hess game worn jersey will be in demand on this forum..
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused