Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: If you paid BIG $ for JO's Cutler or Sanchez

First off, there's no captain's patch ! Secondly, the stitching pattern along the front and sides(under the arms) is the style of the older jerseys from 2 or three years ago. The"6" is way too big for this Jersey" The elastic band along the waist is all wrong too! In the two pictures from a preseason game you will see there is no seam horizontally straight across the top of the jersey by the shoulders ! Down the sides are all different too ! Especially around the arm-pits. But there is a straight visible seam in the [jersey] that was featured in the forum"Show me your Chicago Bears stuff" where the owner acknowledged it! Then went and listed it on Ebay !
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Banned

Check the Getty images ! Cutler never wore any jersey of that cut in any game, preseason or regular season. That is not a Game-used,Game-cut,or Game anything ! You can really see the difference in the upper shoulder of one of the pics. Cutler wore this same cut of jersey for EVERY game so far this year !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tjm5711 View Post
    This is the example of the fake Jay Cutler Jersey that was just sold on Ebay and deleted !

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jay-Cutler-Chica...item35a59b6239
    Triplexxxsports posts often on the site maybe he can give us a little more info on the jersey.

Banned

See how it's a diagonal seam across the shoulder/upper chest area ! In the fake on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Jay-Cutler-Chica...item35a59b6239 it is straight across the chest, just under the NFL shield on the neck! This is an older design from 2005-06. Long before Cutler was a Bear ! This isn't even an authentic retail jersey ! It's an old jersey somebody with a sewing machine altered.

Banned

Yes Triple XXX ! Rather than have this deleted(like you did before) please explain !
    Welcome to the board TJM5711

Banned

Thank you Edgar ! Appreciate it ! I am fairly new to all this, but i am not new to honesty. I have been fortunate thus far in my endeavors. I just want to help prevent anybody wasting their hard earned money !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    I guess we agree to disagree, Chris. What is an "agenda" to you is to me a very real fear of having my life end years before it should due to legislation that will make me a prime candidate for refusal of rationed medical treatment based on health issues (kidney, heart, blood circulation) that I'm burdened with for the rest of whatever life I have to yet live.

Dave M.
    Chicago area
    Dave -

I will 'break my rule' about Politics and such just this once, to say that I don't disagree with you - in fact, I fully support anyone who has an opinion and can back it up like you do when it comes to our country's politics and such...

My only issue - as I said before - is that I don't see ANY value on it permeating a SPORTS COLLECTING site...

My Baseball Collection has NOTHING to do with my Political or Religious Values and Beliefs and I don't think ANYONES Political or Religious Values and Beliefs have any thing to do with Sports Collecting or this Site in General.

As I said earlier, TOO MANY TIMES, I'll be reading a post and out of the blue there is some Politically or Religiously skewed RANT or Joke or Picture that has NOTHING to do with the original thread topic...

PLEASE, if you can, explain to me how that has ANY place on this board! My health is not as bad as yours, but I am a Disabled Vet and just got a State of Colorado rating for my shoulder that was jacked up in a Car Accident this past March, but I don't see where ANY of that has any Value or Place for me to bring it up or discuss it here.

My VERY Best Wishes for you and yours in Health and Happiness this Holiday Season...

- Chris

Yes Triple XXX ! Rather than have this deleted(like you did before) please explain !

Up for bids is a 2009 Jay Cutler Game Issued home jersey. The jersey has all of the proper identifiers, and alterations made for Jay and the Chicago Bears. Double stitched tackle twill letters & numbers, custom cut hemmed sleeves and tail, the '09-50' swatch in the cowl, sewn Reebok Logo's on each sleeve, and the 'GSH' memorial affixed to the left sleeve. The Reebok jock tag on the front tail has been removed due to the alterations, and because this jersey lacks the team captain's patch it was most likely made for Jay to wear during the preseason.

What's the problem here?

Banned

Cutler has NEVER worn any jersey of this cut ! Read below !

Banned

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jay-Cutler-Chica...item35a59b6239

Here's the link and pictures again !

The truth is in the diagonal seam under the shoulder in the picture of Cutler with the towel ! The [jersey] on Ebay has a seam straight across the front chest. Cutler never wore this 2-3 year old style !