Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: If you paid BIG $ for JO's Cutler or Sanchez

Good deal ! No hard feelings ! I am not replying anymore to Gingi 79's ridiculous posts. All this is over ! I'm done justifying myself to people like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    Thanks, that is awesome ! I needed that laugh !

Folks would be doing themselves a disservice if they are think that all football team issued jerseys should and would match up exactly with what was worn by a player in specific games. Often times players have jerseys issued in different sizes and cuts for just about any possible scenario to include: weather conditions, different equipment worn, etc... As it pertains to Jets, I know certain players have as many as 3 or 4 different sizes issued and ready for use with varied cuts as well. This would include recycled jerseys from previous years that could exhibit traits/styles not currently used. Players have worn different sizes and cuts within the same season but many times those issued jerseys with the varied sizes and cuts might never get worn. That does not mean that those jerseys were not made for and issued to a said player for their possible use. I hope this information is useful to collectors. Merry Christmas and happy collecting to all.

Quote Originally Posted by tjm5711 View Post
    Good deal ! No hard feelings ! I am not replying anymore to Gingi 79's ridiculous posts. All this is over ! I'm done justifying myself to people like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good job trying to take the high road with another personal attack. I'd expect you to have been banned by now but I am sure Chris is busy with the holiday and all.

You'd need a point beside hearsay to justify and believe me you have yet to make anything more than innuendo and childish retorts.

How about instead of stewing over the fact you were caught wrongly accusing someone of misconduct, you should apologize to him instead? or is that too much to expect in the holiday season?
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Banned

Re:comments made by Gingi79

The issue with me and XXXsports is done ! You can read that below ! Who do you think you are, telling me to apologize ? Mind your own business and worry about yourself ! Or you will be the one getting banned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously.........fight's over.

The rest of you kids.......back to your homes......nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan14 View Post
    Folks would be doing themselves a disservice if they are think that all football team issued jerseys should and would match up exactly with what was worn by a player in specific games. Often times players have jerseys issued in different sizes and cuts for just about any possible scenario to include: weather conditions, different equipment worn, etc... As it pertains to Jets, I know certain players have as many as 3 or 4 different sizes issued and ready for use with varied cuts as well. This would include recycled jerseys from previous years that could exhibit traits/styles not currently used. Players have worn different sizes and cuts within the same season but many times those issued jerseys with the varied sizes and cuts might never get worn. That does not mean that those jerseys were not made for and issued to a said player for their possible use. I hope this information is useful to collectors. Merry Christmas and happy collecting to all.
    Took me 3 pages or so to try and say this.... Well stated and you are spot on with your assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Seriously.........fight's over.

The rest of you kids.......back to your homes......nothing to see here.

What if we live in the dog house and only have stinky jerseys to curl up with....

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    ......How about instead of stewing over the fact you were caught wrongly accusing someone of misconduct, you should apologize to him instead? or is that too much to expect in the holiday season?
    Thank you sir, but there is no need for an apology and I appreciate your thoughts. Opinions vary, and that's what keeps us on our toes. Although it did get heated, I enjoy the debates. I may not have agreed with TJM's assessments, but in the grand scheme of things, he did provide validity for his "opinion". Some of the comments may have been rash, IMO, but when you feel strongly about something as we do around here, it happens. No different with religion or politics, and I look forward to more...

Its the Holidays and I wish you all the best moving forward into the New Year.

Banned

First off RE: nyjetsfan14's comments:

Very well stated, and you make very good points which would be hard to disagree with. I give you tremendous credit for posting something "level-headed" and very rational in the middle of our little firestorm there !

Re: Triplexxx's last comments:

You are proving you are a class-act. It was a good debate, and it did get a bit crazy at times. But we kept our main focus on the jersey and validity of opinions. Yes, things did tend to get a bit negative, but for the whole length of our discussion they stayed off of a personal level. Which is the way Chris' post about the rules informed me to keep it. Over the last page or two parties that were not involved in our discussion decided to pass moral and personal judgements regarding me. There's really no need for that on here. I really think there are better things for people like that to do with their time. I'm all for constructive remarks regarding our hobby. But personal assumptions,judgements, and attacks about somebody you don't know the first things about are ignorant to say the least!

Anyways, None of my remarks were meant to be slanderous. In retrospect, i agree a few could have been taken that way. But, I will say again that I never intended to degrade TripleXXX's reputation as a whole, just the jersey. Because from what i have seen he is a very vaild and authentic dealer/collector with several great items on his website I would love to have in my collection !