Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Pre-1976 Hawaii Islander Jerseys

Collector interested in pre-1976 Hawaii Islander jerseys. Contact me if you have anything of interest.

WANTED: Hawaii-Related Baseball Jerseys

Collector interest in following Hawaii-related player BB jersys:
    Agbayani, Benny (Mets)
    Capilla, Doug (Cardinals and Reds)
    DeSa, Joey (1985 White Sox)
    Diaz, Carlos (Mets, Dodgers)
    Kaaihue, Kila (Royals)
    Komine, Shane (A's)
    Kuhaulua, Fred (Angels, Padres)
    Kurosaki, Ryan (1975 Cardinals)
    League, Brandon (Blue Jays)
    Loucks, Scott (Astros)
    Lum, Mike (Braves)
    Luuloa, Keith (Angels)
    Masaoka, Onana (Dodgers)
    Matias, John (1970 White Sox)
    Meyer, Joey (Brewers)
    Sakata, Lenn (Brewers, Orioles, Yankees, but not Giants)
    Santos, Chad (Giants)
    Suzuki, Kurt (A's)
    Wayne, Justin (Expos, Marlin)
    Williams, Jerome (Giants)

As you can see, I have just started collecting GU jerseys and have a long ways to go. Even if you are not interested in selling any of the above but you may have the jersey in your collection or recall seeing a listing for the player, I would appreciate hearing from you so that I have a better idea of what is out there, especially for the pre-1980 items for Lum, Capilla, Kurosaki, and Kuhaulua. Please contact Zeenuts@hawaii.rr.com.

Re: WANTED: Hawaii-Related Baseball Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by Zeenuts View Post
    As you can see, I have just started collecting GU jerseys and have a long ways to go. Even if you are not interested in selling any of the above but you may have the jersey in your collection or recall seeing a listing for the player, I would appreciate hearing from you so that I have a better idea of what is out there, especially for the pre-1980 items for Lum, Capilla, Kurosaki, and Kuhaulua. Please contact Zeenuts@hawaii.rr.com.
    Welcome to the forum. Looks like a very interesting theme you picked and I look forward to seeing what you are able to pick up. BTW, There are many Ben Agbayani collectors here.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

There's lots of Hawaiian player collectors here. Don't forget to add Shane Victorino to your list of wants.

I'd also suggest Barack Obama, but everyone knows he was really born in Hawaii anyway....

Hello and welcome to the forums! This year I was able to pickup all 3 of Kila Ka'aihue's AAA jerseys from 2009. I was also able to pickup a game used home jersey from his stint with the Royals. I did not think about trying to sell them, but may be interested in selling if the price is right. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

brianborsch@yahoo.com

Can also try here for Hawaii baseball league jerseys
    http://www.hawaiiwinterbaseball.com/articles/detail/223

Kurt seems very good at letting you know what is available

Thank you for the warm welcome to GUU and the leads. Still looking for the players listed and I am also interested in knowing if anyone has ever seen or encountered the jerseys from my player listing below and especially for the period of 1969-1985 for John Matias (White Sox), Ryan Kurosaki (Cardinals), Joe DeSa (Cardinals or White Sox), Fred Kuhaulua (Angeles or Padres), Carlos Diaz (Mets or Dodgers), or Doug Capilla (St. Louis or Cincinnati). I am trying to determine if jerseys exist or if I am chasing non-existent items. Contact Zeenuts@hawaii.rr.com if you can provide leads or insights. Thank you, again.

Re: Pre-1976 Hawaii Islander Jerseys

I also have a complete 1976-77 Hawaii Islander uniform for possible trade for another period Islander jersey. Contact Zeenuts@hawaii.rr.com if interested.

WANTED: 1970-80's White Sox GU

Collector looking for 1970 White Sox #8 uniform used by John Matias and either 1985 #20 or #38 uniform used by Joe DeSa. Let me know if you have any information regarding these uniforms. Contact Zeenuts@hawaii.rr.com. Thank you for any leads you can provide.

WANTED: 1975 or 1980 Cardinals GU

Collector looking for 1975 Cardinals #40 uniform used by Ryan Kurosaki and either 1980 Cardinals #4 or #7 uniform used by Joe DeSa. Let me know if you have any information regarding these uniforms. Contact Zeenuts@hawaii.rr.com. Thank you for any leads you can provide.