Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 19 of 190 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

I have to say that's the most suck piece of Bears memorabilia I've ever seen.
    Hope you kept the receipt.

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Here you go
    ...And who is that homo pictured in your "copied" signature? Why would he want to show off a woman's ring?

Keep that crap where it belongs - In the Baseball threads. This here is for the real men! -

Here is the latest, 3/4 done project. This is my entertainment center for the upcoming 2010 season down in the man cave. The cases do have glass but I took it out for the photo (flash glare). The Urlacher jersey in the center is just there to take up space until the 55" flat screen gets put in.

Here is some of the before and after.....

Attached Images Attached Images       

HOLY MOTHER OF.............!

Wow.....just wow. It turned out great Matt.

(It's just missing one item.......)

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    .....(It's just missing one item.......)
    Yeah, I know, THE TV!

The most timing consuming part of that whole project was getting the MDF board BLACK. It must have took 3 or 4 coats of black stain/primer, and 3 coats of black lacquer. It was a nightmare! It was too cold to do it outside so I had to do it inside. The house reeked for weeks.

It was done in a 3 part system. 2 lighted cabinets for the jerseys and shoes, and then the middle part for a generic TV stand with shelves for the dvd receiver and stuff.

I still have yet to run the trim above the top to hide the wires from the lights and give it that "finished" look, as well as add an additional shelf between the 2 display cabinets. I have to wait on that until the TV gets installed so I can have some exact measurements. I am also undecided if that wood paneling is going to stay. It is old and beat up and really doesn't fit the theme. I just used it since it was there.

I am in the process of finishing the other side of the basement so once that gets done we will decide from there what to do.

I appreciate the compliments! As all of you know, a collection is a work in progress and everything is subject to change. I don't think I will ever be done.....

any of you bears fans interested in a pair of Brian Urlacher game used cleats?

Matt.....you're up.

(Sorry, not into the shoes so much).

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Here is the latest, 3/4 done project. This is my entertainment center for the upcoming 2010 season down in the man cave. The cases do have glass but I took it out for the photo (flash glare). The Urlacher jersey in the center is just there to take up space until the 55" flat screen gets put in.

As you can tell, I am a Minnesota Vikings fan (Vikingshelmetguy), so I am in dangerous territory stepping into this Chicago Bears thread. But I have to give compliments to TriplexXxSports (Matt) on your outstanding Bears memorabilia room. It is seriously awesome. Congratulations on a job well done!

That Kreutz jersey broke me for a while. I'm also thinking Matt is up on this one.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post

On a serious note....awesome job! What a super showcase!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~