Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Goldin Auctions ... what did you bid on or win, thoughts?

I won the Rory McIlroy Signed Official Tournament Scorecards from the 2009 PGA Championship....I also had the pleasure of selling 4 Football Jerseys.

Never got my gift certificate so I just paid for my jersey. No one ever replied to me about that either...

Vikings
    1. email ken@goldinauctions.com and copy rex@goldinauctions.com regarding this

2 I think the US post office sucks. we sent out 8500 postcards to GUU members , these were the coupons. It is obviously a certain percentage were not delivered.

3. in your case, email us so we know who you are, and we will include a $25 check when we ship your order

4. i pride myself as someone who responds perrsonally to every single email in lightening speed. My wife hates it, because i will do it at 930pm on a saturday night at dinner table, and sometimes at a red light while driving. HOWEVER, if there was ever a week in my life where I was going to miss an email, it would be this week. I you want to know how to get over 1000 emails a day (no exaggeration)...i can tell you, sell a baseball card for $2.1 million and have your name printed in every paper in America, and on every news broadcast. The emails i get range from interview requests, to consignment requests, to free appraisal requests, to 100s of people a week with T206 reprint cards thinking they discovered the next Wagner...
    ...so, if i EVER IN MY LIFE was going to overlook an email, it would have been this week...so sorry!

Ken

I emailed Mr. Goldin and he responded immediately. Thank you sir. My package shipped about 24 hours after I made payment. He is going to make sure this matter is taken care of. Thank you again. This is great customer service!

Quote Originally Posted by KGoldin View Post
    4. i pride myself as someone who responds perrsonally to every single email in lightening speed. My wife hates it, because i will do it at 930pm on a saturday night at dinner table, and sometimes at a red light while driving. HOWEVER, if there was ever a week in my life where I was going to miss an email, it would be this week. I you want to know how to get over 1000 emails a day (no exaggeration)...i can tell you, sell a baseball card for $2.1 million and have your name printed in every paper in America, and on every news broadcast. The emails i get range from interview requests, to consignment requests, to free appraisal requests, to 100s of people a week with T206 reprint cards thinking they discovered the next Wagner...
    ...so, if i EVER IN MY LIFE was going to overlook an email, it would have been this week...so sorry!
    Ken
    You can add 'Consignment Directors' to Ken's list of people constantly contacting him. I can tell you that I send him quite a few emails EVERY DAY and Ken is amazing about responding about as quickly as anyone I have ever met. I think it is incredible even though I can certainly understand his wife's frustration

It does not surprise me that he treats the person contacting him about a $25 certificate the same way he treats consignor whose card he sold for $2.1 million.

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

I didn't read the fine print, but all I did was deduct $25 from the final price w/ buyer's premium and include the postcard. I am assuming I will be contacted if I did something wrong.

I agree with the comment about the post office. I never did receive my catalog and I registered in February. I am certain either someone in the post office decided they wanted it or it was delivered to the wrong address and who ever got it decided I wouldn't miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by 42itus View Post
    I didn't read the fine print, but all I did was deduct $25 from the final price w/ buyer's premium and include the postcard. I am assuming I will be contacted if I did something wrong.

PERFECT
    Exactly correct

I will say this. I'm pretty new to this hobby(2 years) and have consigned many items to other auctions but goldin is by far A+ in my book. The fees are very reasonable and for the owner (Ken) to answer every email within an hour I sent and even come on our forum speaks volumes on his work ethic. Can't wait for Junes auction!!!

Got my jersey in! It's a great piece! Looks like it may have been worn in multiple games, not just one! I will confirm this soon! Thank you Goldin Auctions!