Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 190 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Great Garza jersey. First i've seen of GU patched Bears. Only teams I've seen those patched from were JO Sports Redskins ones. Nice to see others made it into the hobby.

Very nice collection of Bears research material. It is a must now with how easy it is to dvd record games. To try and get every game on video.

Banned

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jay-Cutler-Chica...item35a59b6239

I guess that Jay Cutler jersey that went in the trash last week found its way onto Ebay. For a complete explanation of how this is a fake jersey visit my postings on the "pay too much for JO's Cutler Or Sanchez" thread ! We need to keep garbage like this where it belongs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here are a couple of the first true "throwbacks". Custom jerseys from the first years that the public was able to buy Bears retail authentics made by the same company that produced the Bears gamers...Wilson.

1986 Dick Butkus

1987 Mike Ditka

Banned

Just snagged these off the Bay ! They are Swwwweeeeetttttt !!!!!!!!!!!
    Photo matched from the 10/28/07 Lions game. Both are signed, and one is even inscribed "Windy City Flyer" Awesome !

Thanks to Bergie's Sports Card Dugout of Highland Park, IL. for these beauties!

Here's my pride and joy, a game issue Olin Kreutz 2004 Pro-Bowl jersey signed by Olin. Also, pictured is an unused Chris Zorich practice jersey from his last season with the Bears where he lasted three games before ending up a member of the Redskins.

I'm just starting my game used collection...other than my arena game jerseys from the countless teams I have played on.

http://www.tyrcha.com/football

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrcha View Post
    Here's my pride and joy, a game issue Olin Kreutz 2004 Pro-Bowl jersey signed by Olin. Also, pictured is an unused Chris Zorich practice jersey from his last season with the Bears where he lasted three games before ending up a member of the Redskins.

I'm just starting my game used collection...other than my arena game jerseys from the countless teams I have played on.

http://www.tyrcha.com/football
    Welcome to the board. Nice to have another Bears collector out there. I think I can run with the jerseys you have....

'02 Urlacher practice jersey (signed) & '03 Urlacher Pro Bowl (signed).

Some very nice additions there, Scott and Matt!

Kreutz jerseys of any kind are rarer than rare.

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Some very nice additions there, Scott and Matt!

Kreutz jerseys of any kind are rarer than rare.
    Yeah, I remember seeing a Kreutz "gamer" on eBay around the time I found this one a couple years back. Apparently I should have grabbed it then because I can't find anything close now.

Banned

2007 Lance Briggs Pro Bowl jersey from NFL Auctions. Briggs didn't play in the game, but this is the same cut/size he would have worn.

Rather than entertain the 2010 baseball thread, what is your #1 priority for this upcoming year?

Mine is Urlacher's '04 Orange Alt with the blue on white numbers. Assuming all plays out, I should have that by the end of the winter.

Next on my priority list is his '09 turf shoes from the Buffalo game, along with Greg Olsen's orange cleats that he wore in 3 - 4 of his record setting games.