Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 61 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

At least the defense showed up, nice to see them play better, although I felt too many guys were open downfield. What's the deal with pulling Jennings for Bowman, Bowman got burned badly.

bowman also missed tramon williams on the long punt return. that guy has regressed. at least d.j. moore forced a fumble today. nice to see him make a play

Does anyone have any idea how I could purchase game used Bears pants and socks. I'm specifically looking for Alex Brown and Cory Graham from 2009 but would settle for other seasons. Does JO have these in stock somewhere and just don't advertise them? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Rob

I finally got my Urlacher issued signed. I just got it back in yesterday and couldn't be happier i was like a lil kid on christmas when i got it back in haha. Thanks for the advice on waiting till a signing to get it signed. I have the jersey with my signed ball now if i can get my helmet signed haha
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by mountview54 View Post
    I finally got my Urlacher issued signed. I just got it back in yesterday and couldn't be happier i was like a lil kid on christmas when i got it back in haha. Thanks for the advice on waiting till a signing to get it signed. I have the jersey with my signed ball now if i can get my helmet signed haha

Sweet dude! The sig looks great. Congrats. Gary and his guys did a very nice job out here...

Can't remember the last time I uttered these words:

GO PHILLY!!

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Can't remember the last time I uttered these words:

GO PHILLY!!
    Oddly enough dude, you want to root for the Peckers. If GB wins, we will see Seattle, and the Peckers will head to Atlanta for the beatdown of a life time.

If Philly wins (the Pack are done and we no longer have to listen to their suck fans), but then we will be playing Philly.

I think, in all honesty, it would be better to play Seattle rather than the Eagles.

Nah, I'm a Bears fan. I can't root for Green Bay, period.

Besides, we've beat the Eagles this year but we lost to the Seahawks and the 'hawks are playing lights out football right now so I'd definitely rather play the Eagles.

The Pack owes David Akers a steak dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Nah, I'm a Bears fan. I can't root for Green Bay, period.

Besides, we've beat the Eagles this year but we lost to the Seahawks and the 'hawks are playing lights out football right now so I'd definitely rather play the Eagles.
    I think the Bears are a bit of a different team since they lost to the Seachickens.