Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 55 of 190 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

2006 Brian Urlacher Game Worn Jersey & Pants - Game Exclusives

This things is beat to death - FILTHY! Papers are from 12/17/06 v. Tampa. Brian had 11 solo tackles in that game.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

1993 home Chris Zorich Jersey

I never in a million years thought I would get a crack at game used Chris Zorich jersey much less own one. Zorich was my idol growing up. I went as far as to give him an invite to my 13th birthday party when I met him at a signing as a kid.

Anyways, this jersey has absolutely been beaten into submission. There's about 6 major team repairs on both shoulders, one on the collar and a couple on the numbers themselves. The numbers have seen better days, too. To my surprise I've been able to photo match this beast to a 1993 Bowman card and a 1995 game program cover.

I am in awe of this jersey.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Stellar pieces both, gentlemen!

Banned

Wink Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

The Zorich gamer brings back memories for me. In the mid-1990s, I authenticated a Bears home Zorich worn on the teams photo day. The buyer, a Beckett Pubs employee at the time, returned the jersey to the seller all with his undies in a knot and declaring it a fake because "Chris Zorich would never fit in only a size 46",

Wonder if he'll issue me and the seller an apology 15 years later if he sees this...? I won't hold my breath waiting.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrcha View Post
    1993 home Chris Zorich Jersey

I never in a million years thought I would get a crack at game used Chris Zorich jersey much less own one. Zorich was my idol growing up. I went as far as to give him an invite to my 13th birthday party when I met him at a signing as a kid.

Anyways, this jersey has absolutely been beaten into submission. There's about 6 major team repairs on both shoulders, one on the collar and a couple on the numbers themselves. The numbers have seen better days, too. To my surprise I've been able to photo match this beast to a 1993 Bowman card and a 1995 game program cover.

I am in awe of this jersey.
    Zorich is my favorite ND Alum of all time. That's one bad ass jersey. SO JEALOUS!

Merry Christmas to all the Bears fans!

Do you guys realize that this is one of the most viewed threads on this site? Considering it's constantly surrounded by baseball stuff we always manage to keep this thread on the first page and that's a fine testament to how many Bears fans there are and to the degree of passion we share for this team.

I don't see any other NFL team-related threads with any level of continued interest like this one.

Be proud and BEAR DOWN!

Banned

Wink Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Merry Christmas to all the Bears fans!

Do you guys realize that this is one of the most viewed threads on this site? Considering it's constantly surrounded by baseball stuff we always manage to keep this thread on the first page and that's a fine testament to how many Bears fans there are and to the degree of passion we share for this team.

I don't see any other NFL team-related threads with any level of continued interest like this one.

Be proud and BEAR DOWN!
    Who would you expect to top our thread....PACKERS FANS???

Dave Miedema

BEARS 38
    Jets 34

One more game.......at Lambeau.

GO BEARS!!

He guys, it is Rick's b-day today. Lets give our most senior member the proper respect and love by wishing him a .....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 34SWTNS!!!!

Banned

Talking Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Happy birthday, Rick!

Your birthday present:

BEARS 38, JETS 34!

I sometimes listen to Jason Smith's ESPN radio show (All Night, 12AM-3AM CST M-F). Jason is a fanatical Jets rooter and, last week, went on a typical
    national talk host rant about how he didn't believe in the Bears, thought the Bears were in over their heads, ad nauseum. Smith has also been known to have guest hosts take over the show the first night after a Jets loss. I wonder if he shows up tonight, and, if so, tries to explain away how a team "in over their heads" could win AND put up 38 points on the Jets vaunted secondary?

Dave Miedema