Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 43 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Bears 20 Packers 17!!!!!!!

Those jerseys last night looked pretty cool. Aren't they wearing them one more time this year? So I wonder if we won't see them hit the market till after the season if JO or someone else cuts a deal to sell them. Or maybe Bears will use NFL.com auctions. Did Bears ever sell the orange THROWBACK gamers with blue #'s from I believe 2003. They used them vs Dallas on turkey day. I can't recall ever seeing one of those for sale. Seemed rarer than 1994 throwback. I just hope they do sell of these current Throwbacks at some point.

Banned

Wink Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by DaBears54 View Post
    Bears 20 Packers 17!!!!!!!
    Da Bears are the only undefeated team left in the NFC!

SUPER BEARS! SUPER BOWL!

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Those jerseys last night looked pretty cool. Aren't they wearing them one more time this year? So I wonder if we won't see them hit the market till after the season if JO or someone else cuts a deal to sell them. Or maybe Bears will use NFL.com auctions. Did Bears ever sell the orange THROWBACK gamers with blue #'s from I believe 2003. They used them vs Dallas on turkey day. I can't recall ever seeing one of those for sale. Seemed rarer than 1994 throwback. I just hope they do sell of these current Throwbacks at some point.
    I believe they are wearing them at home vs. the Vikings whenever that is.

Yeah, the new throwbacks are mighty nice. Urlacher's already has a big hole between the back numbers and Olsen's has a huge rip in the right shoulder.

Hope JO lands a few of them.

Just got these pics from Tom Martin who attended the Monday night game at Soldier Field. He also visited Harry Caray's restaurant and got some shots of a Jay Cutler game jersey and helmet on display as well as a couple of nice examples of authentic jerseys of Dent and Payton.
    Thanks for sharing the pics Tom!

Wow, they've got some great stuff on display. A Dent of that era must be super-rare... I'd guess a '95 Champion piece based on the use of tackle-twill.

I know it isn't about the Bears, but it beats chatting about how bad Cutler got worked last night. Now, maybe I can get back to the more important things in life....like COLLECTING!

2010 MSFL Champions - Roscoe Rush

Attached Images Attached Images  

Our season has been seriously derailed, at least in my opinion with last night's loss and the injury, I won't... I CAN'T continue... But that doesn't mean this thread should creep to the bottom in the thick of FOOTBALL season This is only a retail authentic, but I felt my customization choice worthy of a post.
    1988 Jim Morrissey Wilson (the "other" #51)

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    I know it isn't about the Bears, but it beats chatting about how bad Cutler got worked last night. Now, maybe I can get back to the more important things in life....like COLLECTING!

2010 MSFL Champions - Roscoe Rush

Nice Matt! It does beat that discussion.