Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 22 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Courtesy of the JO Sports/GUU special offer:

Ricky Manning Jr. alternate. Game worn Oct. 28, 2007 vs. Detroit.

Kellen Davis game worn Dec. 22, 2009 vs. Philly. Davis scored a TD in the game.

Great photomatch! Congrats on 2 great jerseys!

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Courtesy of the JO Sports/GUU special offer:
    Nice scores there Rick. I am impressed with the soiling that Davis jersey has. Solid photomatches as well!

Great Stuff!

I am still waiting on my stuff from the offer, but as soon as the 'horse & buggy' show up I will be sure to share.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    Matt,
    Great looking display case. I don't like the idea of cramming jerseys into small frames. I really like the way that looks. Unfortunately right now, all my jerseys are sitting in a bin until I can get a place to put my collection. I hope to either have mine in a frame like yours, or in the open in a entertainment center like the one you built. For future reference would you send the building plans for something like that?

Also, sweet Olsen and Briggs jerseys. With so much baseball stuff floating around here, it's good to see some quality football jerseys. Even though its the Bears!
    Thank you Jason......

Thanks fellas.

After looking around at some of the photomatching websites I was easily able to determine that the Kellen Davis gamer was worn in games as far back as November of 2008, but more significantly, this same jersey was worn for both of Davis' other two career touchdowns including his first against Pittsburgh as well as one against Detroit.

This under arm repair is visible in pics from the Pittsburgh game.

This chest repair and the collar repair "pleat" are both visible in the Detroit game.

And this shoulder hit mark is visible in just about every early season home game in 2009.
    Here it is again in the Detroit game.

wow, I found this site y'day and have spent at least 2 hrs just on this thread, lol
    great stuff guys, I envy you.

34swtns,
    Great work! It's pretty rewarding when you come up with a find like that! Although it gets frustrating when you can't find anything!

Thanks JB, you're right, it is frustrating when you can't find easy matches for your stuff. I've found that even with the game footage it can be tough. Some players just don't get any close-up face time during games so you end up pausing far away shots trying to photograph details that you can barely see when the action is in real time, much less slowed down or paused.

Matt, c'mon dude, we're waiting. Post 'em up!

While we're waiting for Matt's new stuff, I thought I would add mine. 1st is Marcus Harrison's wrist bands from the BCA game vs. the Lions to go with the jersey I previously picked up from JO. 2nd is my new Idonije courtesy of the JO Sale. The Idonije was attributed to the Cardinals game, but after closer inspection there were repairs to the right sleeve. After digging on Getty I found a photo of the tear on the sleeve before it was repaired from the Lions BCA game.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrcha View Post
    While we're waiting for Matt's new stuff, I thought I would add mine. 1st is Marcus Harrison's wrist bands from the BCA game vs. the Lions to go with the jersey I previously picked up from JO. 2nd is my new Idonije courtesy of the JO Sale. ......
    Scott, sweet ass jerseys man. Great job on your matches. Keep digging through those photo sites. You never know what you may find out about a jersey.

And, yes, my stuff came in. I will try to get it up here today after football practice.