Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 157 of 190 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Very nice Hester!

Sick Hester jersey and collection!

"Pale hose for Life", incredible collection and super addition with that latest jersey. Thanks for sharing.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

Wow...that Hester collection is solid! I particularly like the HOF patched jersey. I see Hester has went to a shorter cut of jersey?

Man, there are some awesome collections out there.
    Amazing job you guys have done with some player specific collections.
    Hester, Urlacher.
    Nice!

I am new to this and I am not looking to start a huge NFL collection, just a small bears one.

If anybody is interested in parting with a jersey please let me know.
    Preferably a navy or monster one.
    michaelm1123@yahoo.com

Thank you

Truly an AWESOME addition to your collection...CONGRATS!!!

Ron, your Bears collection is just to sick! IMO that Hester trumps everything else you have. Your bar is set pretty high too. Probably one of the top modern day Bears gamers out in the collecting community with such a signifigant value. Luv the fact that its a return gamer thats gonna run him into the HOF one day. CONGRATS Man..!!

Smile Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Ok I read this thread every time something new is posted and I don't want to get scorned but just have to ask a few questions. I know DJNOS and have recently exchanged a few emails with palehose and get along with both but I don't understand the big Devin Hester hype. You guys compare him to Deion but you have to realize Deion played defense the whole game, to me Hester is like a kicker and punter good at one thing. He's a special teams player, tried receiving and was terrible at that. How many special teams players, kickers(technically 3), and punters are in the HOF? Jason Hanson has way more points then Devin Hester can even count to. I don't get how his jerseys are selling for more than everyday offensive and defensive starters. The kicker with the most points in NFL history or the kicker with the most game winning field goals, playoff field goals aren't in the hall, to me Hester is a glorified kicker. Hester also has 23 fumbles, I know this will get the Bears fans blood pressure going and want to start a big debate but I just wanted to ask some questions and understand better. I just wanted to understand the big hype. If you have 10 great special teams blockers you have the kicker to beat. Just wanted to throw that out there because I'm tired of seeing him compared to Deion and when it comes to Deion in the COMPLETE game of football there is no comparison. Just an opinion don't unleash the dogs!! haha

But those Hester's are beautiful jerseys, the Peppers is amazing!!

Banned

[quote=Palehose for Life;338244]In honor of the "Windy City Flyer" tying the NFL All-Time TD Return Record in Washington this past Sunday & 4 Historical Purposes I thought I would post this 9/30/07 @ Detroit Hester "Grail" that I just picked-up from Mickeymbz.

Pale.. I congratulate you on your long sought after piece of history. Let me first say that although I am far from being a Bears collector or NFL collector, this jersey was one piece I always treasured up there with any of my Laker stuff. Since posting this shirt some 2 years ago I've received countless offers... some high some very low. Not once while reading these emails did I ever believe I would ever part with this thing. But as time went on you reached out to me and explained what this piece would mean to your collection,, this coming at a time when Hester was taking an all time beating from being washed up to that "red headed step child". The buying of memorabilia based on value or highs and lows, like the stock market, was never my thing.. when I buy a piece it is never my intentions to ever flip it for dollars..or buy cuz its down in value. That's actually a terrible approach the neophyte hobbyist has taken today. As our relationship developed I felt that this thing needed to be where it is truly appreciated and loved. Of course you didn't buy this thing at value and I would be lying if I said you didn't spend an over the top amount for a modern era special teams player. Of course what you paid had a lot to do with the sale..but that wasn't completely it. When I was convinced that you took the same approach, seriousness and passion that I take when it comes to our collection,,the momentum definitely started swaying your favor. The approach you take to collecting , I feel, is seriously lacking in the hobby today... and you are a collector who is a "fan" first. It was hard for me to pack that thing and part with it but it makes me feel better its in a true collector's collection. Great pickup .. perseverance and footwork paid off.