Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 105 of 190 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Thanks, it's one of my top 2 in my collection, without a doubt. I'm proud and lucky to own it because it was one of the longest and coolest TD returns of his career.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZaObGckALk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fbyy4t0DIQ

I've bought 5 different poster-size Getty images that ID this thing down to the mesh holes. It's amazing to see when you can photomatch something using pictures that are massive. The detail is crazy good! If you don't mind dropping the coin, the super-size Gettys are the way to go when it comes to photomatching.

Those were only slightly better than the results Matt got matching my orange Urlacher. Dude knocked that one out of the park.
    I've since gotten several large Gettys of that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Thanks, it's one of my top 2 in my collection, without a doubt.
    Sucks to be the guys that had to get rid of that one, huh?!

And thanks for the prop's on that '05 Urlacher. Man, I spent HOURS on that thing.

Amazing what a blacklight can do...

Oh, and since you are 30 years my senior, you know that Hester, as well as the others we have discussed, will be 'Willed' to me and my fine collection when you keel over -

Banned

Rick, again that flyer shirt is so siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! hard to look at it man.. green dude,,im green

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymbz View Post
    Rick, again that flyer shirt is so siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! hard to look at it man.. green dude,,im green
    You're green, I'm red, and Rick is... well... grey, so I think it all balances out.

Hey, those are season appropriate colors - haha! No pun intended here.

I know this isn't game used, but its Bears related and could be used to photo match.

Went to the Broncos game, it was a great time until about 5 minutes left. The stadium was great, the fans were good too, not too abusive to the Bears fans. We sat at about the 50 yard line, 12 rows up. Here's a few of the many photos I took, although these are saved in lower res, I have plenty of high res photos.

Nice shots, man. Good detail in some of those sideline pics. Love that last one you posted. Too bad Urlacher didn't smoke Tebow on that play.

I might be a FEW years your senior but this honkey isn't checking out anytime soon.
    However, you are named "the executor" of my Bears stash for the wife to call on should satan ever decide he needs me to be a tourguide in hell.

True statement. Well, except the "tourguide" part.
    I'm settling for nothing less than VP.

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Nice shots, man. Good detail in some of those sideline pics. Love that last one you posted. Too bad Urlacher didn't smoke Tebow on that play.
    Thanks, and yeah, he was a split second away from getting Tebow. I have a ton of Urlacher photos and more from that game and others. If you're interested in seeing more, I'll post them in my photobucket and send you a link. Let me know

Rick, I will gladly join you, as long as you guarantee me the Greeter Seat. I have plenty to say to those that will be joining us...
    Attached Images Attached Images