Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 90 of 190 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Tyrch, I'll ask Robert and let you know what he says.

I've been talking to Wootton a little bit now and he seems like a cool dude. I wouldn't mind acquiring one of his rookie jerseys, hence why I asked...so let me know Rick and/or djnos7. Thanks!

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Banned

My bro in law owns it, i dont think its for sale, and i have not seen any other reg Wooton gamers from JO, not sure where they all went?

Quote Originally Posted by djnos7 View Post
    My bro in law owns it, i dont think its for sale, and i have not seen any other reg Wooton gamers from JO, not sure where they all went?
    Well if your Bro-in-law is ever interested in moving it, let me know. I did ask Corey if he new how many jerseys he wore this past season and he said he had no idea. Being that he played so little, it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up wearing the same jerseys as last year.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting

Palehose, we need to be friends. LOL. I'm really diggin' your pickups. I was really staring hard at those 2 durenes and I'm currently looking for a Wootton. Good stuff.

Just out of curiosity, what else might you have in your collection? Let me know.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting

Palehose, give me a shout.

Email: rickdrums99@yahoo.com

Banned

Lightbulb Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Palehose:

While I can't read the year/month code on your photo of the Wilson tag, the jersey, if intended for Thayer to wear, would have to be from 1991 or 1992 based on the presence of the NFL neck logo. Plus, in 1993, Thayer was with Miami and Champion was supplying the Bears.

If the year code is D, it's a 1991. If it's E, it's 1992. If it's anything else, I would question whether it was actually issued to Thayer.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    If the year code is D, it's a 1991. If it's E, it's 1992. If it's anything else, I would question whether it was actually issued to Thayer.

Dave Miedema
    Spot on Dave. I always have to question jerseys from that period, for that exact reason - the CODE. Something just seems off with the length of that jersey too. I always seem to recall that the retail authentics were shorter. More of a t-shirt style. But, then again, I have not seem many legitimate jerseys from that time period either.

Palehose - welcome to the board. Very nice collection you are putting together. Very nice to see others gear, and with a great diversity between era's. Neat Stuff.

I know this is a Bears thread and all but here is my photo-matched Richard Dent 49ers home non throwback. Basically the only home shirt he wore the entire season as he was hurt against the Chiefs. It is matched to the entire preseason and the Raiders game. The 2 loose threads on the front #9 match up perfectly. The shirt also has a 49ers team letter.

Always buying 49ers gamers and 1994 49ers gamers of any player.
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    Tyrcha I also have this 1993 Richard Dent Road Jersey which I picked up a few years back. It shows moderate wear.
    This is an awesome jersey. I have a home Zorich gamer from '93. I would say the style of jersey matches up really well. Nice find!

CBCollector.com
    Collecting