Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 74 of 190 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Sorry, '67' should've been '87'.

I won't go into the usual rant about the ancient format of this forum with no 'edit' function. I'll just get back to smashing wheat with a rock to make flour and then ride my horse into town for supplies.

Geeeezz.....

Quote Originally Posted by djnos7 View Post
    Did the jersey get a bath? I really liked it in its original form!
    var YAHOO = {'Shortcuts' : {}};if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") { var YAHOO = {};}YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "djnos7@yahoo.com";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_ur l = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.version = "2.10.0";YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {};YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSetID = "599b3067236d9334ee6b1f2a2e9e0070";

WTF are you talking about?! The jersey is completely unaltered.

And did your friggin' keyboard explode or what?!!
    Bwahahahaha!!!!

Banned

if that thing wasnt washed then something is wrong, cause the pics i have this thing had a deep dark green streak and wrinkled to death... so i guess it mysteriously straightened itself out?

Banned

where is the brown stain at the bottom of the tail?

Dude, you are smoking crack.

The stain is still there, I just didn't feel the need to photograph every detail of the damn thing and yes, genius, if you hang stuff up for a long enough period of time.......THE WRINKLES TEND TO DISAPPEAR.

Don't make it a habit of accusing people of stupid $hit in the future, OK?

Least of all, me.

Banned

did i say u? I asked a simple question no need to get ur GU in a bunch!!! LOL... E-z BIG FELLA. Some staining just looks lighter than b4

Banned

I request 34swtns posts to be deleted with the vulgar offensive material and suggestions!

I should probably explain. Mr. "djnos" is a little frustrated because he sent me dozens of emails over the course of a couple months trying to get me to sell him the blue Briggs jersey that I traded to Matt for this one.

He's a little frustrated so he's gonna try and throw a couple of rocks at the deal that got made without him.

This jersey is 100%, without a shadow of a doubt, in the same exact condition it was in when it rode off the field on Lance Briggs' back.
    Furthermore, why on earth would anybody wash a game used jersey??
    And why on earth would you think me of all people would do something that ignorant?

Dude, please check yourself.

I'll make sure Matt chimes in on this one too.

Banned

Jersey is self explanatory! There are marks that are gone and faded as well as wrinkles, which i guess can mysteriously dissapear just from putting it on a hanger? not to that extreme... Anyway my interest was always in the jersey and not in the blue since the use is minimal, but after seeing the new photos of the jersey, i am glad i didnt buy it, beacuse it doesnt have the same character as it once did as u can see for yourself in the pic, you be the judge! I am not blaming anyone for washing it, it just seemed like it was possible that the last owner could have done that for his own reason?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

if i am in any way wrong on my assumptions than i will admit i am wrong and offer my apologies to both parties involved. I am just making an opinion after an obvious observation!