Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 160 of 190 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Slightly OT, but Im not having any luck......are any Meriweather Bears jersey's still floating around?

Keep an eye out on the bay, that would be the best venue to find one...

Banned

been nothing but a lotta OVERpriced trash on eBay as of late... there is a throwback there that someone obviously got hosed on by the JO prices from the day,, and his hope is to net 40% above that... in reality prob worth 40% below or more than JO price,,, unless its a good solid A star..good luck

Hope everyone has been saving!

Tis the time to spend your hard earned pennies!

I'm sure these will not go cheap and I'll certainly will be helping others spend the most as I plan to do some serious spending this holiday season!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Yes I also seen this Jersey on eBay and was considering taking a run at it but noticed the lack of use it had for a urlacher gamer... you would think you would see atleast a scratch of some kind but who am I to say. Even if it was washed you would see puckering and scrapes and snags of sorts.... don't think you can list this as used though but lets see what the jury thinks. Can you post pics pale? I'm glad I didn't drop 1k on this but I did notice the seller and decided to pass.

Hopefully with all of the last 50 pages or so behind, I wanted to get back on track of making this an informative Bears thread...

I recently acquired a 1994 Donnell Woolford 75th anniversary patched home jersey and wanted to do some digging since a similar shirt sold through Legendary Auctions on 5/31/2012. I Googled Donnell Woolford and all pictures of him from 1994 in home jersey style match the one Legendary sold. The main identifier is the Champion logo on the sleeve. Legendary's jersey has in in front of the sleeve number and the jersey I have has it above the numbers.

I went through some of my archives and discovered that Donnell only wore the logo in front of numbers style shirt in 1 game for sure (10/9/1994) and possibly the 10/2/1994 game. The reason I say possibly is that I can't find a video or a picture from the Buffalo Bills game.

The rest of the home games (4) with navy jerseys are style matched to what I have with the Champion logo above the numbers:

The games above are:
    11-13-1994 vs Miami Dolphins
    11-20-1994 vs Detroit Lions
    12-18-1994 vs Los Angeles Rams
    12-24-1994 vs New England Patriots

So with this information in hand, it's odd to me that the Legendary's shirt shows so much use when it's possibly been only worn in 1 or 2 games.
    Legendary's shirt could not have been used in 1993 since the tag is dated 1994 and 1993 had heart pressed numbers and I didn't see him wearing a patched jersey during the 1995 season...

It is possible that the jersey was worn in 1995 and the patch is re-attached though...

Just my observations...

Awesome jersey! Congrats!

Here ya go Dave.....Tillman cleats from this season vs either Lions or Packers.

Nice pick up. Those are some sweet shoes.
    Is it because of the picture or does he have small feet?