Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 13 of 190 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Right from the Sun Times:

"Despite reports that assistant head coach Rod Marinelli would become the defensive coordinator, Smith suggested that position would be filled from the outside. Smith highlighted Marinelli’s importance as the assistant head coach (“Rod has been a rock for me,” Smith said), and he noted that Marinelli has his hands full already. “That’s a full-time job,” Smith said.
    Smith said he continues to believe in his Cover-Two based scheme, even though the defense finished 17th this past season. Smith, though, isn’t so set on offense."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Right from the Sun Times:

"Despite reports that assistant head coach Rod Marinelli would become the defensive coordinator, Smith suggested that position would be filled from the outside. Smith highlighted Marinelli’s importance as the assistant head coach (“Rod has been a rock for me,” Smith said), and he noted that Marinelli has his hands full already. “That’s a full-time job,” Smith said.
    Smith said he continues to believe in his Cover-Two based scheme, even though the defense finished 17th this past season. Smith, though, isn’t so set on offense."
    Triple-X:

You are correct...I was going by the early reports that appear now to be premature, at best.

BTW...Send me your email address when you get a chance. A ballhawk buddy sent me a list of Chicago Bears jokes that you might get a kick out of (and sadly, with our 7-9 team, are all too true, in many cases).

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

Banned

2006 Brian Urlacher Pro Bowl Jersey size 48. He didn't play in the game, but this is the exact size/cut he would have worn.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Yo TJ -

Turn on your PM or shoot me an e-mail. I have some info for you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Yo TJ -

Turn on your PM or shoot me an e-mail. I have some info for you.

Matt(XXX) Correctly pointed out to me that Urlacher wasn't wearing 48 at the time. So in correction, this is the correct cut, but one size too small. it was a steal at $150 though, and I won't like it any less. But thanks Matt, appreciate the info. Your knowledge of this area is obviously extensive, and trusted by me.

Tom

No problem. Glad I could share it. I have spent alot of time and effort studying his gear since 2000. He is the sole reason I got into game used. Maybe a slight obsession but I enjoy it. If there is one thing that I do know its Urlacher - and a great thank you to those I talk with and get invaluable information from.

Just purchased and it's on its way... I really hope he turns things around next season and although I might be biased, I think he will...

Banned

Sweet ! I was looking at that one on JO's site. $2500 isn't bad for it on JO's scale for a guy with Cutler's potential. Except for the picks he had one of the better seasons for a QB in Bears history. Nice pick-up ! I'm definitely jealous ! LOL

Wink Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

tjm5711- Thanks for the kind words. I agree with you and while the price was steeper than I would have liked to have paid, I like Cutler's upside as well. Plus, aside from Jim McMahon, I can't think of a better Bears QB to collect. Well, I guess there's Luckman, but that's not too realistic for me...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by reed1216 View Post
    tjm5711- Thanks for the kind words. I agree with you and while the price was steeper than I would have liked to have paid, I like Cutler's upside as well. Plus, aside from Jim McMahon, I can't think of a better Bears QB to collect. Well, I guess there's Luckman, but that's not too realistic for me...
    Luckman isn't realistic for many of us(me included). I've referenced the jersey I added here in another thread that went for $40K in an auction. And i absolutely agree with you on the steep price. But, you know it's real from JO. The price was the only thing that kept me from snatching that up before Christmas. Anyways, nice pickup, and if you have any Bears stuff you needed to move to make room for that beauty drop me a line at tjmm1172@yahoo.com.