Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 190 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    LOL!!!!!

Upper left chest. It's a little bigger than I had planned (the pic is about 3/4 scale) but I'm pleased with it. Now if I can just get it to stop stinging!
    Good! At first glance it looked like it was on the left butt-cheek! LMAO!

Use A&D ointment twice a day - once in the morning after your shower and once again before bed - or as needed during the day. I have 100's of hours of ink on me so I am well aware of the 'sting' and burning, and swelling, and peeling, etc.

Looks good though. Nice detail in such a small space. The arm isn't too bad. Its the rib cage and under arm that is the worst!

You didn't pass out did you?!

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    ...The arm isn't too bad....
    EDIT - The chest isn't too bad

Thanks Matt, I've actually got several tattoos. The thing is I always go years in between so I forget how uncomfortable they are.
    Two of my brothers own tattoo shops: one in Huntsville, AL. and one in Lakeland, FL., so it sorta runs in the family. Those guys are tat'd up from head to toe but I've just got a few tribals, some Jap script with family names, and the Queensryche "bat" logo.

Cute story behind this picture. My niece was conceived in Boston to a father that is a die hard Steelers fan, and a mother that is a die hard Patriots fan, and Red Sox fan (what child abuse!), so I felt that on her first Christmas, I had to show her the truth and the way. So I got her a Bears hoodie and butchered the "little snowman" story to tell her about the '09 Bears.(Nevermind my t-shirt, it's a long story - lol.)

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Cute story behind this picture. My niece was conceived in Boston to a father that is a die hard Steelers fan, and a mother that is a die hard Patriots fan, and Red Sox fan (what child abuse!), so I felt that on her first Christmas, I had to show her the truth and the way. So I got her a Bears hoodie and butchered the "little snowman" story to tell her about the '09 Bears.(Nevermind my t-shirt, it's a long story - lol.)

What a cutie! You did the right thing.
    I'm assuming the picture was taken in the middle of a multi-hour intensive debriefing session in order to combat the brainwashing she's had to endure.

I'm embarking on a similar humanitarian mission myself. I'm currently heading up the "Rick's Home For Wayward Patriots Fans and Other Bandwagon Jumpers". We're accepting membership applications but we're limited to approving only young women between the ages of 18 and 25 years old, at the present time. If you know of any tortured souls who fit this criteria feel free to send them our way.

As for the Seahawks shirt.....I'm gonna go with "found it in a dumpster" and leave it at that.

.....We're accepting membership applications but we're limited to approving only young women between the ages of 18 and 25 years old, at the present time....
    Sounds like you need a "Director Of Relations". I would be happy to send you my resume!

WOW! Bottom of the 3rd page -

I posted this in another thread as well but I think it is pretty cool. My Urlacher ended up on a shopping bag!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Todd McMillon practice jersey and a couple of team-issued warm-up items.

Thanks Matt, I've actually got several tattoos. The thing is I always go years in between so I forget how uncomfortable they are.
    Two of my brothers own tattoo shops: one in Huntsville, AL. and one in Lakeland, FL., so it sorta runs in the family. Those guys are tat'd up from head to toe but I've just got a few tribals, some Jap script with family names, and the Queensryche "bat" logo.
    Queensryche, eh? Good to see you have some taste! (Besides being a Payton fan, of course.)

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Thanks but don't get me started talking about the 'Ryche. I had, at one time, a $50K+ 'Ryche collection.......gold and platinum awards, acetates, test pressings, Jap white label promos, the rarest stuff imaginable....things the band didn't even know existed. I met them dozens of times, wrote a collector's page for their fan club magazine and interviewed them for other magazines. Got to sit in on drums for "Eyes of a Stranger" during soundcheck in N.C. in '97. I loved 'em but they lost it for me when Chris DeGarmo left in '99. I auctioned off my collection at just the right time and moved on to game-used stuff shortly after.

Me and the wife with the guys in 1997.