Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 190 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Thank you those are nice compliments ! I started exactly 3 1/2 years ago with nothing ! Hate to see what another couple years will bring ! LOL This bad economy and the Bears decline have given me an abundance of buying opportunities.(especially last year) It's the only good thing about the Bears being so lousy! I think people will be unloading all kinds of Bears stuff over the next year or so. But, they do have an large and extremely loyal following and Chicago is one of the top markets ! Plus many Bears fans are Cub fans(like me) so we are used to it ! Anyways the Bears will be fine ! Jay "dont call me INT" Cutler will be fine. They are going to build around him. He's got all the tools, I just am kind of worried about his head ! Hopefully he will stop being such a dick as he gets older.

Banned

Here is my Bears stuff. I have so much Bears stuff I dont even know where to put it anymore .
    If anyone is interested on the chairs send me an offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Hey Edgar(guy with chairs) your email address doesn't seem to want to work.
    Can you email me at tjmm1172@yahoo.com.....Thanks,,,,,,,tjm5711

Any word on the 2009 gamers. Is JO Sports getting some in. I know they get bigger names from past few seasons. Do the bears themselves sell game used stuff at the Stadium or pro shops? What do they do with the common players jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Any word on the 2009 gamers. Is JO Sports getting some in. I know they get bigger names from past few seasons. Do the bears themselves sell game used stuff at the Stadium or pro shops? What do they do with the common players jerseys?
    The Bears do not sell Gamers at the pro shop. You can get practice gear and some game worn items at the Fan Convention 1 Minute Drill, but that is about it.

Common players are recycled. The Bears are stingy with their inventory and unless the jersey was bought by the player as an extra for himself, or it is so beat to death it is unusable, they generally do not give them out. In the case of being beat up to the point that it cannot be recycled any longer they probably just throw it in the garbage.

JO has gotten a couple of 2009 jerseys in so far. Briggs, Cutler Uni, Pace, McKie, Williams, Wolfe, and Tommie Harris from the Detroit game and Seattle game. Their inventory from the Bears is usually sent by the EM at the end of the season. But at their prices they are having a hard enough time moving jerseys from 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by tjm5711 View Post
    .....This bad economy and the Bears decline have given me an abundance of buying opportunities.(especially last year) It's the only good thing about the Bears being so lousy! I think people will be unloading all kinds of Bears stuff over the next year or so......
    You are correct and I, for one, am one of those who have a boat load of stuff I am looking to get rid of.

If anyone is interested in anything, gimme a shout.

Here's a William Perry. It is beat to hell, no tags remain, has custom sleeves and spandex side.

Ahh, don't worry Rick, I will carry the thread for us......lol

'09 Garrett Wolfe BCA cleats - sorry for the pic, I used the ones from the auction.

Anybody else miss this guy yet? Thinking I might be the only fan left in North America...lol

Quote Originally Posted by MI_GTO View Post
    Anybody else miss this guy yet? Thinking I might be the only fan left in North America...lol
    Good Ole Sexy Rexy.......yeah, he's not doing much down in Houston. In all honesty I don't think he could throw 22 INT's in 13 games if he tried.

Remember, we did make it to the Super Bowl, and Rex was our Quaterback....lol