Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Reds Fest '09 question

By far the MOST ridiculous line was Larkin. I got in line an hour and five minutes before he was supposed to sign and we got shut out. There were several people letting in others ahead of us. We literally moved like 30-40 feet in 2 hours. That was just crazy. The Reds didn't handle Larkin's singing very well at all.

Rosales was awesome. The older guys were tremendous as well. Brandon Phillips, Harang, Bronson were very good as well.

I didn't see one bad signer while I was there. Lou P showed up 20 minutes late and cut short his sign time....but other than that...it was smooth sailing.

Dickerson Max 'We Play Green'

What was deal with this bat? Any pictures of it

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Dickerson Max 'We Play Green'

What was deal with this bat? Any pictures of it
    Indy, it's a MAX Bat with a green logo sticker, and the name of Dickerson's recycling initiative "We Play Green" under his name on the nameplate. I know there weren't a whole bunch of them made, and I think there may have been two in the whole group of bats.

-Josh

I know in 2008, they used the regular 0062 & the coolbase for the white home jerseys, yet how did it work in 2009, did the team also use both versions for home, away, and the alt ? I'm not sure I've even ever seen a coolbase gray away jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave4Reds View Post
    SCS - The 2009 alt red jersey I picked up was cool base, but the 2009 white home jersey was not.

Josh - thanks.
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Quote Originally Posted by Sincityson View Post
    I know in 2008, they used the regular 0062 & the coolbase for the white home jerseys, yet how did it work in 2009, did the team also use both versions for home, away, and the alt ? I'm not sure I've even ever seen a coolbase gray away jersey.
    I have a Cool Base road grey Adam Rosales from last year, and bought Janish, Viola, Masset, and Leake Cool Base road greys at Redsfest this year. I also put back a Hairston 2009 Cool Base road grey. Not sure if there is a true rotation or not, but for now, it seems to be player preference.

-Josh

P.S. I'm not sure I've seen a regular poly-knit Sunday jersey since the old style (2006 and before). They all seem to be Cool Base now.

-Josh