Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Never been honored for my collection before...

Congratulations Preston. I thought about submitting my collection to Beckett but never got around to it. My friend owns a card shop and I always check out the Super Collectors section to see what other people collections are like.

Awesome stuff. Congrats!!

Preston, what a super picture and great article. Congratulations on the recognition!

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

really, REALLY appreciate the kind words, y'all!

Here are some links as promised:

http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb356/PrestonPenn/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNM2z6s_js0

Congrats !!!

Preston-very impressive! Your Titans collection is outstanding and the article is very cool.

How did you get your story in Beckett? I would love to have my 49er collection in the "Super Collectors" section of the magazine someday. If you have a chance please shoot me an email with any contact information for Beckett that you may have. I would really appreciate it!

What time frame does your collection span? Do you focus on Titans gamers primarily or does your collection include helmets as well?

You may have seen some of my collection posted on GUU and if you think that Beckett would agree that it is of super collector quality then i think it would be fun to have it profiled.

Always buying 49er gamers and ALL GU 1994 49er gamers!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Paul
    I think you would have an excellent chance of being the next forum member to be named a Super Collector. You not only have the numbers but also the name players when people think of the 49ers.

congrats man i have applied for that at least 4 times w/ my dolphins pc and nothing. Got alot more work to do.
    ANy other football in the issue?

I appreciate it bud!

They had a supercollector issue they mentioned on twitter so I submitted it and got lucky! I'd love to get some game helmets and am in the process of working on a couple, so we'll see!

I've corresponded with their editor Chris Olds on twitter primarily - I found him by his name - and colds@beckett.com I believe is his email address.

Quote Originally Posted by solarlottry View Post
    Preston-very impressive! Your Titans collection is outstanding and the article is very cool.

How did you get your story in Beckett? I would love to have my 49er collection in the "Super Collectors" section of the magazine someday. If you have a chance please shoot me an email with any contact information for Beckett that you may have. I would really appreciate it!

What time frame does your collection span? Do you focus on Titans gamers primarily or does your collection include helmets as well?

You may have seen some of my collection posted on GUU and if you think that Beckett would agree that it is of super collector quality then i think it would be fun to have it profiled.

Always buying 49er gamers and ALL GU 1994 49er gamers!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

There was a guy who collects New York Giants, but a lot of it was player collectors and one was a Dr. Doom sketch card collector...which to me was the odd duck in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by gadsden86 View Post
    congrats man i have applied for that at least 4 times w/ my dolphins pc and nothing. Got alot more work to do.
    ANy other football in the issue?